2.MBLAQ - Y
3.Razorlight - To the sea
4.Gang Gang Dance - **
5.Beardfish - Without You
6.The Joint Conspiracy - Good Vibes Go
7.Theivery Corporation - Exilio
8.mewithoutYou - Nice & Blue
9.Celine Dion - Apprends-moi
10.Blood Ceremony - The Great God Pan
11.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Took Out a Loan
12.Secret & Whisper - Vanishings
13.Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick
14.Jonny Craig - I've Been Hearing That You're Freaky
15.The Cure - The Walk
16.Clint Mansell- Summer:Tense
17.Kode9 & The Spaceape - Neon Red
18.Stomacher - Coming on a Black Day
19.Thirteen Senses - Saving
20.Sabrepulse - Phantom
21.Paul Dempsey - Fast Friends
22.Suede - Trash
23.Keramick & Lobo - Brown-Eyed Susan
24.Smashing Pumpkins- Mayonaise
25.Something With Numbers - It's All Gonna Happen Again
26.Evanescence - Lithium
27.Butterflies in My Stomach - Another You
28.Camel - Rhayader
29.Mozart- Concerto 26 Coronation D major
30.I Am David Sparkle - Jaded Afgan
31.Anberlin - Younglife
32.Gifts From Enola - Early Morning Ambulance
33.The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead
34.30 Seconds to Mars - savior
35.Porcupine Tree - Signify II
36.mewithoutYou - The Ghost
37.Pure Reason Revolution - Open Insurrection
38.Mineral - Parking Lot
39.Atlas Sound - walkabout
40.Jeniferever- concrete & Glass
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
40. By far.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
Some evanescence album. The Open Door? Is that an album?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
One of the not-too-many bands from before the 90s that I've given a proper listen. I would have been a much bigger fan if I was around then.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
No one really. Which is a shame. It's rather Lovely.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
There are no lyrics. Question wasted.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Razorlight? I THINK some of them think they have a few good songs. Nothing more than that though
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Seeing him live. One of the 3 times.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Oh god. Both are good, but they are completely different... idk
13. What album is #17 from?
Nope. Can't remember. It came out this year if that helps.
14. When did you first hear #39?
Some time in the summer of 09/10. Right around the height of its hype.
15. When did you first hear #7?
A month or so ago.
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Dan seems to.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
This one: http://bit.ly/o9WKwz
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
Progressive. Or New Prog if you will.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I've never tried.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
lol. No lyrics again.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
I might recommend The Smashing Pumpkins in general to some people. Not too familiar with the song though.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Is the only kpop song in the list good to dance to? yes.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
I'd say it's best around sunrise. derp. No really.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Yeah. Anberlin are pretty popular.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
More happy than sad
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
Not sure, but it's definitely in french.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
eh. Either really.
34. When did you first hear #27?
Sometime after June 2010
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #30:
Can't! It's the only one I know. Great song though.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
Not even close
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
Ha. This is getting stupid.
38. What album is #10 from?
Again, I have forgotten. But, again, It came out this year.
39. What is a good memory you have of #7?
footage not found
40. How many times have you listened to #9?
Once. About 10 mins ago.