1. What are you listening to right now?Wordplay
2. What song makes you sad?Konstantine
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?Len
4. Your all time favorite band?
That is really hard...I have no one favorite band.
5. Your newly discovered band is?dredg
6. Best female voice?
Either Christina Aguilera
or Kelly Clarkson
7. Best male voice?Elliott Yamin
, Adam Levine
of Maroon 5
or Andrew McMahon
of Something Corporate
& Jack's Mannequin
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
all sorts...I go through phases...pop, emo, punk, rock, r&b...or any combination of those that music elitists like to create.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Fall Out Boy
, Motion City Soundtrack
or any upbeat forgotten pop songs from the late 90's.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?Death Cab for Cutie
or some slow songs by Pete Yorn
11. Last gig/concert you went to?Motion City Soundtrack
@ the Campus Invasion Tour.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Elliott Yamin
and other American Idol performances...haha
13. Most hated band?U2
14. Song that makes you think?Not So Easy
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
Hm...either Jack's Mannequin
or Elliott Yamin
....heheh...too bad America sucks.
16. Coolest music video?Where's Your Head At
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
What...um...I guess this means sexiest video? Well Drive
is pretty hot cuz Brandon Boyd is in it.
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?Rock the Boat
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Bass guitar in Big American Party
and White Houses
on piano. ;-D
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
21. Are you in a band?
23. Ever dated a musician?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Yes. Oh god. Yes. American Idol, here I come.
29. Best chick band you know of?
That band that Christina Aguilera
, Missy Elliott
were in together...in my sweetest of dreams.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?Faded
32. What do you think of Classical music?
I know it's good....I just don't really listen to it.
33. What do you think of Country music?
Only the terrible performance of Any Man of Mine
performed on American Idol.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Is Motion City Soundtrack
36. Are you a groupie?
In my fantasies...heh...wow, I am so kOoKy!!1111!!111one!!1!
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Um...I am in love with La Tortura (feat. Alejandro Sanz)
38. What famous musician would you like to fuck!?Elliott Yamin
, Quinn from The Used
, Frank from My Chemical Romance
39. Worst concert moment?
The last Fall Out Boy
show I went to due to the hoards of irritating pre-teens and a frightening monster man that attempted to lob me into a mosh pit.
40. Funny concert moment?
Seeing stupid girls in flip flops and short skirts, holding purses get kicked in the face by crowd surfers.
41. Sad concert moment?
none really. Seeing Death Cab for Cutie
live was pretty touching...not sad though.
42. Best local act you can think of?
hmmm...the now defunk Big American Party
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?Elliott Yamin
44. Do you listen to the radio?
not really...cds or my computer usually.
45. Do you watch music TV? Fuck yeah...more than I should...and shut up music elitists that think music television is dumb...stop being pretentious and start watching "Laguna Beach" and lame countdown shows on VH1.
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
I am very interested in what songs are one the charts, but I don't base what I listen to on how popular it is.
47. Have you ever met any famous musicians?
Sadly no...this needs to be remedied.
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?Brian Dixon
and DJ 4 AM
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
...there is no song that I know of that is about wasting time online doing pointless surveys...so, this is gonna be blank.
50. Song that describes your life?
ew...this question always sparks lame, overly emotional and depressing answers...so I am gonna leave it blank.
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? no...I know the names of the members of my favorite bands...but it would be pretty impossible to know the name of every single member of e band I have ever listened to. I'm not smart (pretentious) enough to know all that.
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? No...I usually find someone's musical ability to be attractive.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?Elliott Yamin
53. Favourite movie sound track? "Mandy Moore
's Wild Day Out!"
55. Any musician pet peeves? um...trying to sing like another musician without having the technique or talent to pull it off...I'm looking at you, Katharine McPhee
and Lisa Tucker
56. What do your parents listen to? great music...some older stuff like Pink Floyd
, Elton John
and Electric Light Orchestra
57. What are you listening to right NOW?Incubus
58. Do you wear band T-shirts? yeah.
59. What do you think of people who do?
They like the band whose name or logo is on the shirt.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to? what?
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?All Downhill From Here
62. Do you sing in the shower? yes...all the time.
63. If so, what? If not, why not? I pretend that I am singing songs on American Idol.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Be one.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you? One of the most imporant things...he's my number one neighbor for fuck's sake!
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up
Introduce myself, ask them to sing Penny And Me
, then punch the youngest one.
68. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, you dig? How about I just get drunk and go to concerts, sneak backstage and make out with all the musicians that I found attractive?
69. Do you cook to music?
What an awful ending question.