2. My mother came from the outskirts of Glasgow.
3. I’m a first generation Canadian with two older sisters
4. Born in Calgary in 68, moved to Ft. Mac in 71 and then in 77 to St. Albert.
5. In 1981 I had a benine tumor removed from my leg.
6. Visited Scotland and England in march of 81
7. In 1987 graduated from a trade school with a diploma in food services
8. Flew in a small plane in 87 from Edmonton to Vancouver to see U2s Joshawa Tree
9. Love all music produced prior to1983
10. Attended community college from 91 to 93 graduated with a degree in Visual Communications
11.Was in a relationship with a woman 16 years older than me from 90 to 95
12. First drove a car with 13 with my father in 81
13. I’ve met Wayne Gretsky, Roman Polanski and seen lady Diana from about 10 meters
14. Lived in a container in the former GDR East Germany for 8 months in 95
with my father and other Canadians building Canadian wooden homes.
15. Met, Dated, Invited to Canada, asked for her hand in marriage and received a
A dear john letter from an East German girl in 1995
16. Trained as an english Instructor in 2001 and am presently in Berlin
17. I speak and write the German language
18. Been married to a wonderful woman since 99
19. Consider myself an agnostic
20. I now love the German kitchen food wise
21. Haven’t been to the cinema since 2000
22. Can play the guitar and drums
23. Started smoking in the fall of 83 Quit in Feb. 07
24. Gained weight as a result! big time
25. Have done every kind of job under the sun believe me![IMG]