Put your music player on shuffle.
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
- Emotions & Photons
2. Freezepop - Afterparty
2. Jay Chou
3. Clazziquai Project
4. Utada Hikaru
- Passion -opening version-
5. Hilary Duff
- Who's That Girl?
6. Dear Cloud
- 넌 아름답기만 한 기억으로
- My Immortal
8. alice nine.
- Heisei Juushichinen Shichigatsu Nanoka
- Milky Way -kimi no uta-
10. Deep White
11. Jay Chou - 鬥琴
12. BoA - Be The One
14. Freezepop - Pop Music Is Not a Crime
- Only Human
17. Every Little Thing
- Kimi no Te
18. Cute Is What We Aim For
19. Jay Chou - Ending
20. Dj babyboi
- Perfect Relationship
21. Utada Hikaru - Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro
22. The Birthday Massacre
- Happy Birthday
23. Avril Lavigne
- Nobody's Fool
- Settle Down
25. Fall Out Boy
- Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
26. Clazziquai Project - futuristic
27. BoA - Amazing Kiss [English version]
28. F.T Island
29. Lily Allen
30. Paramore - Miracle
31. Aphex Twin
- Petiatil Cx Htdui
32. Aphex Twin - Kesson Daslef
- Electro World
34. Cherry Boom
35. The All-American Rejects
- Straitjacket Feeling
36. Jay Chou - Ju Hua Tai
37. alice nine. - Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi
38. Evanescence - Listen To The Rain
39. Jay Chou - 小雨寫立可白I
40. Nan Quan Mama
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
they can't really sing. but i like some of their songs anyway.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
it makes me think of harry potter for some reason..so ron! xD
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
music, seeing as how there are no lyrics =]
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
i think so.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
nah. i don't really listen to radio moosic
11. What does #21 remind you of?
uh.. utada? xD;
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
definitely twenty two!
13. What album is #17 from?
crispy park, which is like. the spiffiest album title evarrrr.
14. When did you first hear #39?
while i was watching secret.
15. When did you first hear #7?
hmm probably when i borrowed my friend's cd 308234 years ago.
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
;____; i wish
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"i've gone for too long living like i'm not alive"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
haha i suppose you coulddd
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
i guess daytime.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
not really, other than that it's a jay chou song =D
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
err judging by a translation "I want to go again to the time where the world didn't know" [found on bjj].
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
it's fine both ways.
34. When did you first hear #27?
uhh i think 32048 years ago because of my brother
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
LDN, smile, uhh i don't remember and i don't have any moar lul.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
music because it's in korean. but i don't think the lyrics would be particularly intriguing anyway x:
38. What album is #10 from?