29 maj 2006, 16:45
Sweet love to my BEST-EMO-FRIEND, Mongeland.
1. What are you listening to right now?
Sigur Rós - [Ágætis Byrjun #03] Starálfur
2. What song makes you sad?
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here and Lou Reed - Perfect Day
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
? - Rosa Helikopter
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
M83, Mogwai, The Samuel Jackson Five, !!!
6. Best female voice?
Björk. Cool sound.
7. Best male voice?
Tom Waits and Nick Cave.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Classic Rock, postrock, electronica, indie/alt rock, folk songs
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Sigur Rós, Arvo Pärt, Air and Zero7
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Kaizers Orchestra in Molde
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Red Hot Chili Peppers and Boards of Canada
13. Most hated band?
A*Teens and Scooter
14. Song that makes you think?
Pink Floyd - Time (and Shine on you Crazy Diamond)
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy and Sigur Rós - Glósóli
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
Günter - Teeny Weeny String Bikini ^^
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Propellerheads - Bang On!
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
I used to play the trumpet.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
21. Are you in a band?
23. Ever dated a musician?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
29. Best chick band you know of?
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California
32. What do you think of Classical music?
Of course. I LOVE The Planets (Gustav Holst).
33. What do you think of Country music?
Screw Elvis, Johnny Cash is the king.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
Sucks fishballs. EOD.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Lousy small town without huge concerts :(
The biggest? Dumdum Boys and Kaizers.
36. Are you a groupie?
Nopes. Sorry mac.
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
38. What famous musicians would you like to fuck?
Hm. The female vocal in Within Temptation.
39. Worst concert moment?
A concert I went to on the Molde Jazz Festival, without knowing anything at all about the band. Turned out to be a HARDCORE alt.jazz/rock/punkband. My ears started to bleed. They played two songs that night, a single one(45min) before and a single one(50min) after the break.
40. Funny concert moment?
When a drunk man from Trondheim climbed a tree in front of the stage at the Dumdum Boys-concert. Then he started throwing branches at us.
41. Sad concert moment?
Hm, nothing comes to mind.
42. Best local act you can think of?
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
Jimi Hendrix' guitar. OOOOH YEAH BABY
44. Do you listen to the radio?
In my car, always.
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
No. Oink and last.fm's charts though.
47. Have you ever met any famous musicians?
Charlie Hayden. Famous jazzplayer.
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
Yes, my sister. She's quite good actually.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Sigur Rós - Hún Jörð...
50. Song that describes your life?
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here :)
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No. I suck at remembering names.
52. Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
Nopes. Only Hendrix.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
53. Favourite movie sound track?
The Life Aquatic, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
55. Any musician pet peeves?
56. What do your parents listen to?
Classic rock, blues, jazz, classical.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
M83 - 0078h
58. Do you wear band T-shirts?
59. What do you think of people who do?
Nothing against it (as long as I like the band :) )
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Postrock(at least I want to!)
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Hm. Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy
62. Do you sing in the shower?
No. Just jerking off.
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
I'm a whimp :p
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one myself.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
Dunno. Nice to share musictaste though.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Beat'em? To weak. Dig a grave, please.
68. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, you dig?
69. Do you cook to music?
70. Do you sing in the toilet?