1. How did you get into 27? Arctic Monkeys
Heard the song "I bet you look good on the dancefloor", and I was sold.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Killola
Barrel of donkeys
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? The National
Two. Alligator and Boxer.
4. Do you think 15 Chicago Public Radio
Ira Glass has nice glasses.
5. What is your favourite song by 5? The Frames
What happens when the heart just stops
6. . Do you know anyone that hates 6 The Rolling Stones
No. However, I do know plenty of people who don't appreciate them as much as they should be.
7. Who is your favorite member of 16? Elvis Costello
Uhm so hard to choose
8. What is a good memory you have involving 28? Janis Joplin
Buying a cd while being on my backpacking/road trip adventure in New Zealand. Finding myself unable to stop listening. And now it will forever remind me of that amazing time in my life.
9. Is there a song by 30 that makes you happy? Hot Hot Heat
Middle of Nowhere
10. Do you like 25s Tom Petty and the Heartbeakers
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Juliette and the Licks
You're speaking my language
12. What is your favourite lyric by 11? Neil Young
Now you say you're leaving home
'cause you want to be alone.
Aint it funny how you feel
When you're finding out it's real
Oh, to live on sugar mountain
With the barkers and the colored balloons,
You can't be twenty on sugar mountain
Though you're thinking that you're leaving there too soon,
You're leaving there too soon.
13. Who is a favourite member of 1? Tegan and Sara
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? Stereophonics
Yes. Rock Werchter 1999
15. What is a good memory involving 19? The Cure
Discovering my dad was a fan, and therefore getting to know a completely different side of him.
16. What is your favourite song by 10? The Thermals
Here's your future
17. What is your favourite lyric by 18? Shinedown
Maybe I was wrong to
Hold you up so high
Now I know I've lost you
To the feelings I kept inside
I don't know if it felt like
I wanted you here, the way that I wanted you last time
We're not on the same page, you don't even know me
Cause you never took the time
18. Does your best friend also listen to 21? The Shins
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Tom Waits
Tom Traubert's Blues
20. What is your favourite album by 2? Bruce Springsteen
21. How many albums do you own by 3? Jewel
Four. Pieces of you, Spirit, This Way, Goodbye Alice in Wonderland
22. What is you favourite song by 8? Against Me!
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? Johnny Cash
24. What is the worst song by 12? Built to Spill
If you find one, let me know.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 29? Songs: Ohia
26. What is you favourite album by 7? Rilo Kiley
27. What is your favourite song by 24? Jeff Buckley
Lover, you should've come over
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? Bright Eyes
29. What is your favourite album by 4? Ryan Adams
30. How many albums do you own by 10? The Thermals
31. How did you get into 2? Bruce Springsteen
Haven't got a clue. I honestly can't remember a time before ever hearing the Boss.
32. What was the first song you ever heard by 9? Bright Eyes
33) What is your favourite lyric by 4? Ryan Adams
Today is yesterday when you don't know
How to rebuild the walls that someone has knocked down
To tell the truth it's hard enough without a lover
Who you want to hide your darkness from
So they won't let you down
If I am a stranger now to you
I will always be, I will always be
Stronger now than me, stronger than you
Love will always be
And if we let it go, I'll try to be there for you
I'll try to be there for you
If I can, what if I can't?
34. What song made you fall in love with 5? The Frames
Stars are underground
35. What is your favourite album by 3? Jewel
Pieces of you
36. Do you like 13s name? The National
Sure, nothing special
37. Do you know anyone that hates 1? Tegan and Sara
38. Does your best friend also listen to 7? Rilo Kiley
39. Is there someone in 8 that you want to go out with? Against Me!
40. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24? Jeff Buckley
41. Do you think 4 is/are good-looking? Ryan Adams
There's something there.
42. What is the first song you ever heard by 27? Arctic Monkeys
I bet you look good on the dancefloor
43. What is your favorite lyric by 29? Songs: Ohia
See I ain't getting better. I am only getting behind
I am standing on a crossroad trying to make up my mind
I'm trying to remember how it got so late
Why every night pain comes from a different place
Now something's got to change
I put my foot to the floor
To make up for the miles I've been losing
See I'm running out of things
I didn't even know I was using
And while you've been busy
Learning how to complain
I've been busy learning
How to make a change
I made it (almost) (again)
44. Who is your favorite member of 6? The Rolling Stones
45. What is the first song you ever heard by 20? The Beatles
All you need is love
46. What is a good memory you have involving 23? Juliette and the Licks
Seeing them live.
47. What is the worst song by 17? Johnny Cash
I only know the good ones.
48. What is the first song you ever heard by 30? Hot Hot Heat
49. Do you know anyone that hates 24? Jeff Buckley
50. Is there someone in 13 that you want to go out with? The National