Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first forty songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
#1 Running to Stand Still
#2 Help Me
#3 Something Bad
#4 I Hear A Symphony
#5 Flight to the Ford
#6 Get on the Ball
#7 When the Sun Goes Down
#8 Sign Off
#10 My Love Grows Deeper Part 1
#11 The ABC Cafe/Red And Black
#12 Sound and Vision
#13 New Sensation
#14 Coming Clean
#15 Honey, Honey
#17 Why Should I Cry For You?
#18 Slipping Through My Fingers
#19 Undone - The Sweater Song
#20 Cheating On You
#21 The Lights Went Out
#22 The Old Gumbie Cat
#23 Inside the Deku Tree
#24 My Own Best Friend
#25 Tom Felton's Kinda Hot
#27 One Of Us
#28 Love Is A Number
#29 Me and a Gun
#30 One Family
#31 The Hardest Button to Button
#32 Under The God (Tin Machine)
#33 Heaven on Their Minds
#34 Will and Elizabeth
#35 The Money Song
#36 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
#37 Your Eyes
#39 Express Yourself
#40 My Girl Is a Beard
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?:
40 - I haven't really ever listened to #1
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?:
Nope. I don't think I've ever given that one a good listen to, either.
3. What album is #26 from?:
It's either from some video game soundtrack or some DDR soundtrack, most likely.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?:
I haven't seen the musical but I love the music.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?:
It probably was, at one point. It's such a fun one.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?:
The lead singer of Muse. He sings it.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?:
I don't know the lyrics or the tune off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to listen to it - I'm trying to listen to my Buffy CD again.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?:
Yeah! Wicked is amazing.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?:
A musical one, but it might have been made into a movie. I'm not sure.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?:
I wish! I have yet to find a show tunes radio station.
11. What does #21 remind you of?:
Not really anything.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?:
Eh, I don't particularly like either. I'll go with #5, though; I like the Lord of the Rings better than I like the musical Cats.
13. What album is #17 from?:Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994
14. When did you first hear #39?:
Eh, who knows? Awhile ago.
15. When did you first hear #7?:
Maybe a year ago?
16. What genre is #8?:
I'm horrible with genres, but the CD was labelled Alternative & Punk when I put it on my computer, so we'll go with that one.
17. Do any of your friends like #14?:
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Red or gold. The CD was gold, but I thought it was red, and it reminds me of the CD case.
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
It's always fun to blast French revolution songs about dying and the "blood of angry men," but sadly I have not.
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
No, no, no. I can't. I'm not musically gifted or inclined in any way, and I haven't even checked what song #13 is yet.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Hah, this one's the instrumental version.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?:
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?:
Eh, no. I haven't heard it yet.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?:
Probably not, but it'd be funny to watch someone try to.
26. Do you ever hear #6 on the radio?:
Nope, but No Doubt is often played on the radio.
27. Is #32 more of a nighttime or daytime song?:
I haven't listened to this one much, either, so I couldn't tell you. Once more, I'm busy listening away to my Buffy CD and I don't feel like switching songs.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?:
Nah. No special meaning to me. I'm pretty sure I could make it on my own if I tried.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?:
Probably, but I'm not sure.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?:
Slower. But it's so hysterical.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?:
HAPPY. What could be more happy then, "Do what Jesus Christ would do, and give me your money!"?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?:
I'm too lazy to look up the lyrics and I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?:
FRIENDS. I love to torture them with my weird soundtracks.
34. When did you first hear #27?:
I actually haven't listened to it yet.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
Sweet Dreams, Playboy Mommy, Baker Baker
36. Do you know all the words to #6?:
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?:
38. What album is #10 from?:
Whoa. Nelly. or something.
I think I lost the rest of the questions. Oh well.