|Edison Concert Band – A woodland serenade||4 timmar sedan|
||ABBA – When All Is Said and Done||4 timmar sedan|
||ABBA – Super Trouper||4 timmar sedan|
|Hubert Eisdell – Back o' The Moon||5 timmar sedan|
|Orlando's Orchestra – Mazie||5 timmar sedan|
|Maxwell House Orchestra – Many Happy Returns Of The Day||5 timmar sedan|
||The Crystals – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer||5 timmar sedan|
|Louis Armstrong and His Hot Five – Who' Sit||5 timmar sedan|
|Louis Armstrong and His Hot Five – Struttin' With Some Barbecue||5 timmar sedan|
|Club de Vingt Orchestra – Three O'Clock in the Morning||5 timmar sedan|
2 202 artister totalt
- The Beatles (15 377 spelade låtar)
- Elvis Presley (14 074 spelade låtar)
- ABBA (11 405 spelade låtar)
- Michael Jackson (8 061 spelade låtar)
- The Monkees (7 089 spelade låtar)
- The Beach Boys (6 555 spelade låtar)
- Boney M. (4 342 spelade låtar)
- Bucks Fizz (3 794 spelade låtar)
...and now the avatar is back to being Kid Gohan....
My full name is Matthew Paul Argall. I, um, am autistic.
I listen to a lot of music. The songs range from all eras of recorded music (going back to 1890s and to as recent as a few years ago), but mainly consists of tracks from 1950s-1980s.
I have a larger-than-usual video game console collection, ranging from Intellivision to Wii U. Yes, I even have flop consoles like the Atari Jaguar. I also have a CD-i 210 (one of the decent games on that system: "The Apprentice", a platformer), but that system wasn't a console in the strict sense, as it was originally marketed as a all-round home entertainment product.
I'm really into classic TV, particularly 1950s live shows. However, I also enjoy shows of many other decades.
Random trivia: Australia's first TV soap opera was "Autumn Affair", which aired from 1958 to 1959. Amazingly, nearly all of the episodes still exist.
Random trivia #2: A near-complete run exists of the 1948-1950 US TV series "The Morey Amsterdam Show". I've seen about 4 episodes and hope they issue all the extant episodes on DVD some day.
Random trivia #3: One of the first "Black" artists to issue recordings was "Unique Quartette" back in the 1890s. However, such recordings did not become common until the success of Okeh Records in the 1920s.
Here's a clip I came across on YouTube of 1947 British television, consisting of a singer (Adelaide Hall) singing two songs:
My favourite song? I don't know. Possibly "One of Us" by ABBA.
My favourite TV series? I don't know. Possibly either "Naruto Shippuden", "Four Star Playhouse" or "The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show".
My favourite film? I don't know. Maybe either "The Band Wagon" (1953) or "Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow" (2004). Or maybe even "Clash of the Wolves" (1925).
My favourite video game? Easy. "Super Mario Bros 3" for the NES. Or better yet, the version that appears as part of "Super Mario All-Stars" on the SNES.
I collect many things, including magazines, vinyl records, CDs, video games, old computers, DVDs, Blu-rays, etc etc.
I enjoy taking photographs.
A video I enjoyed making:
As you may have noticed, I have left many comments on the pages for the "number" tags. These tags (such as 1, 47, 150, etc) are pretty useless, so hopefully I'll be forgiven for using the number tags to post trivia.
1st track: (19 Jun 2008)
The Beatles - Hey Jude
10000th track: (08 Oct 2008)
The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
20000th track: (02 Dec 2008)
The Beach Boys - The Shift
30000th track: (20 Feb 2009)
Bing Crosby - Faith of Our Fathers
40000th track: (08 Apr 2009)
The Beatles - The Sheik of Araby
50000th track: (26 Jul 2009)
Elvis Presley - Money Honey
60000th track: (29 Sep 2009)
Dinah Shore - The Gypsy
70000th track: (29 Nov 2009)
Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
80000th track: (10 Feb 2010)
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
90000th track: (18 Apr 2010)
Ricky Nelson - It's All in the Game
100000th track: (02 Jul 2010)
Buddy Holly - Early in the Morning
110000th track: (02 Oct 2010)
The Partridge Family - Frosty The Snowman
120000th track: (13 Nov 2011)
John Leyton - How Will It End
130000th track: (24 Jun 2012)
Electric Light Orchestra - Rockaria!
140000th track: (30 Dec 2012)
Michael Jackson - Someone in the Dark
150000th track: (01 Jul 2013)
The Beatles - This Boy
160000th track: (15 Dec 2013)
ABBA - Happy New Year
170000th track: (14 Jun 2014)
Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
Generated 15 Jun 2014
- Retro_Saiyan hojtade på PNG2 -sidan. igår morse
- Retro_Saiyan taggade Louis Armstrong and His Savoy Ballroom Five – No One else but You med jazz, twenties, 20s och en annan tagg. igår morse
- Retro_Saiyan taggade The Raspberries – Go All The Way med ‘popular’. igår morse
- Retro_Saiyan och dennishimes är nu vänner. torsdag kväll
- Retro_Saiyan älskade digger revell – My Prayer och Amiga Agia – Missing Point Blank. onsdag eftermiddag
- Retro_Saiyan hojtade till Max Fells' Della Robbia Orchestra . onsdag morse
- Retro_Saiyan älskade Muriel Pollock – My Blue Heaven, Anni-Frid Lyngstad – Där Du Går Lämnar Kärleken Spår och Anni-Frid Lyngstad – En ton av tystnad. onsdag morse
- Retro_Saiyan hojtade till Muriel Pollock – My Blue Heaven . onsdag morse
- Retro_Saiyan taggade The Beatles – Hold Me Tight med ‘popular’. onsdag morse
- Retro_Saiyan taggade The Picadilly Players – Someday Soon med edison records och edison. onsdag morse