Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line or verse from the first 30 songs that play, not matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. It's time to play the game
2. (Cue me with a beat...) Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you.
3. Well I've tried before to tell her of the feelings I have for her in my heart.
4. I know I've been mistaken, but just give me a break and see the changes that I've made.
5. We're face to face where loyalty is what I need to see from you.
6. This television has a poison on its breath; this counterculture of both wicked lies and death.
7. Take, take your time, smell the roses but (can't make out the lyrics here.)
8. In between the lines there's a line of obscurity, I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
9. Pacify the urge inside I hurt myself again you get the best of me.
10. Finding out what it's all about, in your eyes I know.
11. Last night we lit the bridge on fire, probably would have fallen down anyway.
12. Do you believe the light you feel inside?
13. There's no holding me back; I'm not driven by fear, I'm just driven by anger
14. I lie here alone and wonder why that I come alive just before I have to hide.
15. You've become a big part of me baby; found my empath y in your abuse.
16. We're gonna die like this you know; miserable and old.
17. D-D-D-Do what you ever do; a thing or two just to wait, when you don't have anything to say.
18. I'm falling apart again, I can't find a way to make amends.
19. God we look good, going down in flames; a perfect design for shifting the blame.
20. It's cold outside, I'm sensing fear; my self control has disappeared.
21. I can see my fantasy, I'm self-consumed impaired.
22. For about four years I've hated this town, so much that I just want to get out.
23. The wonder of the world is gone I know for sure, the wonder that I want I found in her.
24. The more I talk, the less I say; when the words get in the way.
25. Well, baby I was born with a fast fuse.
26. They look at me through their shaded eyes.
27. I need to find a way to say the things I need to say, but it's too hard to find the perfect word and perfect term.
28. I have no idea what the first line is..... Something something Teardrop on fire.
29. Look up at the stars tonight, no more than you or me.
30. Hey there, big head.
Ok, I'm going to list the answers in random order.Slow ChemicalImmortalDoseThere and Back AgainI walk aloneNumber Five With A BulletWhateverI'm Doing Everything (For You)Brat PackThe GameTeardropI Know, You KnowShed Some LightNo More LoveMemoryAcross the StarsRight HereThis Is GoodbyeNo SecretsDeja VuGod Damn We Look Good (Going Down In Flames)All I Ever WantedA Modern Way Of Living With The TruthWho Do I Have To Kill?Big HeadKilling The DreamFast FuseThese Are The DaysDo you call my name?Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic