Some of these artists have been rounded up or down one due to my currently puny chart size. Because of that, some artists have been repeated.
1. How did you get into 29?Bloc Party
: As horrible as this is, I heard Positive Tension on the OC. I swear, it's great for music.Fields
: I'm pretty sure I saw them linked as a similar artist on Last.fm, and then I listened to a few tracks on their Myspace and thought it was great.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?Bend Sinister
: Through The Broken City. Fantastic song.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?Cursive
: There's no use keeping secrets, everything I hide ends up in lyrics. - Some Red Handed Slight Of Hand
4. What is your favorite album by 49?Auto!Automatic!!
: Gee, their only one.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?The Postal Service
Own, as in paid for with real money? None.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Multiple number 50s (lol chart reset)Venetian Snares
: "Circle"Aphex Twin
: Not sureOnce
: Say It To Me NowDance Gavin Dance
: Ooh, toughy. Erm.. And I Told You I Invented Times New Roman, I guess.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?Matthew Good Band
: Sure, plenty.
8. What is your favorite album by 15?The Depreciation Guild
: Well, they only have one full length. In Her Gentle Jaws. It's available for free download on their site, so anyone who reads this should check them out for sure.
9. What is your favorite song by 5?Maybeshewill
: Ooh, they're all so good.. but I'm gonna go with He Films The Clouds Pt. 2.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?Johnny Foreigner
: Oh, basically all their stuff does. But, what comes to mind first is Suicide Pact, Yeah? because its opening lyrics make me grin every time.
11. What is your favorite album by 40?Rage Against the Machine
: Hm, their self titled I guess.
12. What is your favorite song by 10?God Is An Astronaut
: Fire Flies And Empty Skies
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?Deltron 3030
: Just the idea of the three members working together made me extremely excited when I heard about it.
14. What is your favorite song by 38?Amusement Parks On Fire
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?The Maccabees
: None immediately comes to mind. I'm surprised they're that high, actually. Must've listened to them right after I reset my charts.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?¡Forward, Russia!
: None. A better question would be, how many people am I willing to kill in order to see them live...
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?The Mars Volta
: The intro to Cygnus..Vismund Cygnus, almost definitely. As for full tracks, something off Amputechture. Maybe Day of the Baphomets?
18. What is your favorite album by 11?Matthew Good
: Hospital Music. Mmmm. <3
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?Los Campesinos!
: ..favourite member? Are you kidding? They're all so awesome. :( Maybe Aleks cause she's got a gorgeous voice and cause she's all d'aww. Or maybe Gareth cause he's so obnoxious and silly and.. glockenspiel. Or maybe Ellen cause she's so hxcpunx. Or maybe Harriet cause she makes the band better by at least four times over. Or maybe.. actually, I think you get the point. :x
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?onoken
: No, but that'd be FUCKING CRAZY.
21. What is a good memory involving 27?Menomena
: Listening to them while working on my silly English puppet project.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?Brand New
: Another toughie. I guess Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't.
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?Reel Big Fish
: Where Have You Been?
24. What is your favorite album by 18?Taking Back Sunday
: Tell All Your Friends
25. What is your favorite song by 21?A Great Big Pile Of Leaves
: Hey Tangerine gets stuck in my head the most.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?Electric President
: Insomnia, again during the OC.
27. What is your favorite album by 3?Trophy Scars
: Alphabet. Alphabets.
28. What is your favorite song by 2?65daysofstatic
: Radio Protector. It's actually just my favourite song, ever.
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?Minus the Bear
: Maaybe Burying Luck?
30. What is your favorite song by 8?Radiohead
: What the fuck, how'd they get so high? Idioteque.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?Mindless Self Indulgence
: Once, and it was really good to be honest. I could have gone to see them a second time, but Los Camp was playing on the same night, so the choice was obvious.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?Bright Eyes
: No, that's not really the point.Bell Orchestre
: The Upwards March is quite inspiring.
33. What is your favorite album by 12?Idiot Pilot
: I keep flipflopping. I'll say Strange We Should Meet Here this time, though.
34. What is the worst song by 45?Senses Fail
: One worst song? God, I can't choose. Try most of their material, and take your pick.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?cLOUDDEAD
: Bike Side B, or whatever. Probably, at least.
36. What is your favorite album by 48?Dartz!
: This Is My Ship
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?The Fall of Troy
: Once, and it was short but sweet.Protest the Hero
: Three times, I believe. They're pretty good live, though I've never specifically gone to see them. Once with MCR (lol), once with TFOT, and once with Silverstein.
38. What is your favorite song by 36?The Early November
: A Bigger Meaning. Really cool album concept, I thought.Nine Inch Nails
: Hmm.. Only, or The Hand That Feeds, or March Of The Pigs.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?Boards of Canada
: Probably.. Music Is Math.
40. What is your favorite album by 7?Sufjan Stevens
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy?Deltron 3030
42. What is your favorite album by 41?Lightning Bolt
: Hypermagic Mountain
43. What is your favorite song by 24?Maps and Atlases
: It's all good, but.. Every Place Is A House.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46?Senses Fail:
Yeah, angsting out with Choke On This. Fantastic bitch song.
45. What is your favorite song by 35?Alexisonfire
: After all these years, it's still No Transitory.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?The Postal Service
: Clark Gable
47. What is your favorite album by 4?The Appleseed Cast
48. Who is a favorite member of 37?Nine Inch Nails
: ..lmao, Trent Reznor. I guess. :|
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?The Fall of Troy
: F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X., I think. Or maybe We Better Learn To Hotwire A Uterus.
50. How many albums do you own by 20?Buck 65
: None, sadly. :(