They were on the Leeds Fest bill so I listened to them :)
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? The Shins
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? Phoenix
Just the one, Wolfgang, amazing.
4. What is your favorite song by 15? Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
I'd go with 'Whatever Happened to Rock'n'Roll'
5. What is your favorite song by 5? Owl City
hmmm, tough, either Hello Seattle or On the Wing or If My Heart Was a House
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? The Prodigy
7. What is your favorite song by 10? Friendly Fires
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30? Little Boots
Playing her EP when I was on holiday in South of France :)
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Epic Last Song
10. How many times have you seen 26 live? Jamie T
I'd say one and a half haha, one @ Leeds 07 then in 09 i watched about 3 songs at the back before running to Kings of Leon
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Alexisonfire
This Could be Anywhere, in a club.
12. What is your favorite album by 11? Hockey
They only have one. Mind Chaos :)
13. Who is a favorite member of 1? Paramore
As much as I love all the guys, im not gonna get past Hayley, not only awesome voice/front but shes fucking hot :)
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? Bloc Party
Yeah ALL 3 leeds fests i've been too, they better take a break this year!
15. What is a good memory involving 27? Radiohead
Amazing set they had at leeds, the lights we're awesome too!
16. What is your favorite song by 16? The Answering Machine
Lightbulbs or Its Over!(x3)
17. What is your favorite album by 18? Biffy Clyro
Contriversial, but the latest one, Only Revolutuons, i love it.
18. What is your favorite song by 21? 3OH!3
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25? Ra Ra Riot
Not sure, i'd guess Ghost Under Rocks
20. What is your favorite album by 2? Brand New
21. What is you favorite song by 3? Lostprophets
Burn Burn, or Start Something
22. What is you favorite song by 8? Madina Lake
First of all i have no idea how these are 8th over the last 12 months, stupud gf, erm i'd go with Legends
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? Arctic Monkeys
24. What is the worst song by 12? Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Not the worst, but i never saw the buzz of Gold Lion
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? The Strokes
26. What is you favorite album by 7? Kings of Leon
Always switchs between Youth and Young Manhood and Aha Shake Heartbreak
27. What is your favorite song by 24? Jack's Mannequin
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? All American Rejects
Dirty Little Secret
29. What is your favorite album by 4? Late of the Pier
Only 1 atm, but looking forward to new one!
30. How many albums do you own by 20? Tellison
Just the Contact! Contact!