2. Post the first line/part from each of the first 45 songs it plays.
3. Make people guess. DON'T CHEAT.
4. Underline it out when someone gets it.
1) Look up, look up, look up, its a long way down
2) I'm frightened at night and the wind has a roar
3) Hey dainty girl flailing on the side of the road
4) I wear myself too thin, can't help myself this time
5) No friends, nothing to do, no start, no end.
6) Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but to notice how alone you are
7) He was in the habit of taking things for granted
8) Brothers and sisters, put this record down
9) The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
10) When they say promises, they mean promises.
11) Stay up all night and sleep all day, we were smart kids with too much to say
12) She says she loves me, but she comes and goes
13) Eyes, boring a way through me
14) I'm holding out and I'm holding on to every letter and every song
15) One two three, a tragedy thats built on destiny
16) Hey hey hey, that's what I say
17) Nobody ever had a dream around here, but I don't really mind that its starting to get to me
18) Oh baby, don't you know I suffer?
19) Thought I was in control, and in my mind, you were mine
20) Help, I need somebody. Help, just not anybody.
21) I confess, I messed up
22) I wish I could eat the salt off of your poor lost faded lips.
23) What can I say? I've got no room to complain
24) Sweetness, sweetness, I said I was only joking
25) There's nothing to see here people, keep movin' on
26) Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
27) The world is yours, so play the role.
28) Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
29) Who shot that arrow in your throat?
30) We're going to die like this, you know? Miserable and old
31) I think I'm drowning
32) When theres nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son?
33) Here is a new idea for you, Ive got news for you
34) Show me, show me, show me a starry-eyed kid
35) What's the point of making all this noise if nothing's ever getting heard?
36) Now I can sit here and baffle you with shallow babble
37) You sit there in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy
38) I found the cure to growing older and you're the only place that feels like home
39) I know cause Ive seen it, it was great, and I want it
40) Break it out, just break it out
41) All I got this christmas was a fucking head to tear
42) There is a plane and I am flying
43) I don't feel bitter when I'm fucking around
44) Love, this is getting harder and I can't seem to pick you out of the crowd
45) Making my escape, making my escape, tell myself everythings in shape, everythings in shape but me