How is he trolling if he likes the band, but doesn't find a $2000 price tag warranted? I don't give a fuck how much I like a band, that's an outrageous price. Even if I had that kind of disposable income to regularly spend on old, rare lps... it's not like the band is seeing those proceeds anyway. --- Stop acting like you're a 12 year old girl and someone just insulted Justin Bieber, TheArtistBox.
Like my last profile has Asphyx, Death and Deathstars as my top artists. I don't think i have listened to Death since 2007 or asphyx for that matter. your tastes change therefore the number of times listening to certian bands change.
Yeah, plus some of those artists are listened by my brother on my ipod (The Lonely Island, Deathstars etc), but i really like MM and if you don't you either don't know them or don't know good music. It's like saying you dislike The Rolling Stones, just becuase they are not 'death metal' doesn't mean they are not worth your while. However, death metal is probably my biggest genre (close to thrash) I listen to this profile doesn't even come close to all the artists i know from this genre. If last.fm kept my last profile maybe there would be more of a representation there to go by.
Apparently he is qualified in Death Metal, since that makes up 99% of his artists, and the other 1% is basically just.... other metal sub genres. Time to expand your horizons dude. Oh, and Monster Magnet were great, "Spine of God" and "Superjudge" both kick ass.
"but their album definitely isn't worth even half of what it sells for on Egay. " that proves to me you're saying their good but not good. Wouldn't you think. Plus re:my profile. Look at my name, do you really think i care what artists i am listening too? I like every kind of music. I am more metal than you though...