10 dec 2010, 16:00 av mffm
9 jan 2010, 12:03 av c_hasty1. How did you get into 29? (The Beatles)
I really don't remember, actually.. I think I just saw the commercial for their greatest hits Cd so many times and decided to give it a listen. I'm glad I did. I love them. That is a pretty lame reason, though.. I mean, they're one of the most successful bands of all time...
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 23? (Mat Kearney)
I do believe it was Nothing Left To Lose. I remember listening to it on the bus to Galveston with Belles... forever ago.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 22? (Dave Matthews Band)
I'm not sure.. I'd have to think about that for a really really really long time....
4. What is your favourite album by 49? (Keane)
Hopes and Fears it's the only one I own, actually. but I'm so in love with it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Jamie Cullum)
I have three of them.
6. What is your favourite song by 50? (Nickel Creek)
When You Come Back Down I reallllllyyyy like it :]
7. Is there a song by 40 that makes you sad? (Dave Matthews)
17 feb 2009, 00:27 av spinmoverecords