5 jan 2013, 21:10 av cosmicallison
4 maj 2012, 06:58 av CCS_TOM01. Nine Inch Nails "Closer"
02. The Cranberries "Zombie"
03. Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry "7 Seconds"
04. Aerosmith "Crazy"
05. Scatman John "Scatman (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop)"
06. Enigma "Return To Innocence"
07. Everything But the Girl "Missing"
08. Jamiroquai "Space Cowboy"
09. No Doubt "Squeal"
10. Nine Inch Nails "Piggy"
11. Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
12. Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
13. Madonna "Take A Bow"
14. DJ Bobo "Everybody"
15. The Cranberries "Ode to My Family"
16. Mariah Carey "Without You"
17. Whigfield "Saturday Night"
18. Jamiroquai "Half The Man"
19. Beck "Loser"
20. Luis Miguel "La Media Vuelta"
21. Ace of Base "Don't Turn Around"
22. Enanitos Verdes "Lamento Boliviano"
23 jan 2012, 06:15 av Gochir1.- Timbiriche (MEX) - Tu Y Yo Somos Uno Mismo
2.- Mecano (ESP) - Los amantes
3.- Caifanes (MEX) - Viento
4.- Yuri (MEX) - Qué Te Pasa
5.- Miguel Bosé (ESP) - Duende
6.- Mecano (ESP) - Un año más
7.- Kenny y los Eléctricos (USA) - No Huyas De Mi
8.- Caifanes (MEX) - Matenme Por Que Me Muero
9.- Neón (MEX) - Juegos de Amor
10.- Emmanuel (MEX) - La última luna
11.- Soda Stereo (ARG) - La Ciudad de la Furia
12.- Timbiriche (MEX) - Amame Hasta Con Los Dientes
13.- Flans (MEX) - Alma Gemela
14.- Mijares (MEX) - Uno Entre Mil
15.- Antonio De Carlo (MEX) - En Mil Pedazos
16.- Hombres G (ESP) - Sueltate el Pelo
17.- Timbiriche (MEX) - No Sé Si es Amor
18.- Tatiana (MEX) - Un lobo en la noche
19.- Rocío Dúrcal (MEX) - Como Tu Mujer
20.- Mano Negra (FRA) - Mala vida
21.- Lucero (MEX) - Vete Con Ella
18 sep 2011, 19:45 av blacklizard63How did you get into 29? Manu Chao
I heard his solo work while I was in Puerto Rico, and I already liked his former band Mano Negra
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Franz Ferdinand
The Dark of the Matinee, loved the clip, very 80s, great song!
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Human League
You were working as a waittress in a cocktail bar, that much is true...
4. How did you get into 49? Jamie Cullum
His cover of High & Dry, quite fun... Not a huge fan of the rest, still quite nice though. It is #49 of course...
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Bad Manners
I used to have the first three on vinyl, now I have 7 of them, including the first three, as downloads. Still like them, silly!
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Eurythmics
Love Is A Stranger
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Radiohead
LOL. There is hardly any of them that makes you happy, that's what I like. The saddest I think is No Surprises
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Duran Duran
18 apr 2011, 18:20 av ce84
- artist13th Floor ElevatorsalbumThe Psychedelic Sounds Of The 13th Floor Elevatorsartist13th Floor ElevatorsalbumEaster EverywhereartistAcid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic InfernoalbumAnthem Of The SpaceartistAcid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.albumElectric HeavylandartistAcrimonyalbumTumuli ShroomaroomartistAC/DCalbumLet There Be RockartistAC/DCalbumHighway To HellartistAC/DCalbumBack In BlackartistAerosmithalbumToys In The AtticartistAfghan WhigsalbumGentlemenartistAfghan Whigsalbum1965artistAfrican Head ChargealbumMy Life In A Hole In The GroundartistAfro Celt Sound SystemalbumVolume 3: Further In TimeartistAgitation…
4 dec 2010, 09:29 av thomas10http://www.tomamusica.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/400x400x739680.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qEgaF2Pmmo.jpg
1 Radiohead - OK Computer
Using the textured soundscapes of The Bends as a launching pad, Radiohead delivered another startlingly accomplished set of modern guitar rock with OK Computer. The anthemic guitar heroics present on Pablo Honey and even The Bends are nowhere to be heard here. Radiohead have stripped away many of the obvious elements of guitar rock, creating music that is subtle and textured yet still has the feeling of rock & roll. Even at its most adventurous -- such as the complex, multi-segmented "Paranoid Android" -- the band is tight, melodic, and muscular, and Thom Yorke's voice effortlessly shifts from a sweet falsetto to vicious snarls. It's a thoroughly astonishing demonstration of musical virtuosity and becomes even more impressive with repeated listens, which reveal subtleties like electronica rhythms, eerie keyboards, odd time signatures, and complex syncopations. …
26 nov 2010, 20:51 av thomas10http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/wp-content/images/2009/01/thecryinglight.jpg
1 Antony and the Johnsons - The Crying Light
The black-and-white image of legendary Butoh dancer Kazuo Ohno that adorns the cover of The Crying Light, the third full-length by Antony and the Johnsons, seems to offer a view of a being enveloped in both ecstasy and agony -- or does it? The songs contained here offer something else: a glimpse of a universe beyond the pale of vision, seen only by the individual experiencing it. Neo-classical underpinnings are entwined lovingly with broken pop songs and secretive after-hours cabaret poems. Check the opener, "Her Eyes Are Underneath the Ground". The piano and cello fall together as one slow dancer, alone in the spotlight, keeping memory as time: "In the garden, with my mother/I stole a flower/With my mother, in her power/I chose a flower/I saw six eyes glistening in my womb/I felt you calling me in the gloom/Rest assured your love is pure.... …
18 aug 2010, 16:42 av thomas101985
http://wardrobemag.wordpress.com/files/2010/01/madonna-80s1.jpg?w=300Martina Navratilova Michael Gorbatsjov Joan Collinshttp://www.celebrityodds.co.uk/images/navratilova.jpghttp://korntop.blog.is/img/tncache/s100/87/korntop/img/gorbatsjov.jpghttp://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/329000/329405_1258579047414_100.jpg?v=1258579261
1 Madonna - Into the Groove
2 U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
3 The Cure - Close to Me
4 ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
5 Killing Joke - Love Like Blood
6 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
7 The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
8 The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
9 U.S.A. for Africa - We Are the World
10 Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
Live Aid (07/13/1985)
http://2ksports.com/media/images/artists/main_run-dmc.jpgOlof Palme Ronald Reagan Maradonahttp://ecodiario.eleconomista. …
8 feb 2010, 21:13 av HalfCrazyGirlfirst, i make a list of my top-25 artists overall. then, for each of these artists, add the 7 most similar artists to your list. Delete any duplicates, count up the number of entries on my list and this gives me some idea of how ecclectic my listening habits are. A score of 25 represents an extremely unvaried musical taste while a 200 represents an extremely varied one. 90-110 would be average...
(if there are duplicates due to different typing or spelling variations, i choose the next similar artist on the list)
2. Lokua Kanza
Toto Bona Lokua
3. Tshala Muana
Tabu Ley Rochereau
4. Michael Jackson
The Jackson 5
Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
30 jan 2010, 23:49 av thomas10