Following the split of The Stone Roses, I was told about the song Corpses in Their Mouths by Ian Brown…and I had to buy the album. Brilliant tune.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (The Doors)
Riders on the Storm. I thought that this must be what it’s like to be stoned.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Bryan Ferry)
Love Is The Drug
Late that night I park my car
Stake my place in the singles bar
Face to face, toe to toe
Heart to heart as we hit the floor
Lumber up, limbo down
The locked embrace, the stumble round
I say go, she say yes
Dim the lights, you can guess the rest
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Squeeze)
Oh man, I only have the best of.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (The Charlatans)
Three. Melting Pot, Us and Us Only, Wonderland.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (James Brown)
Say It Loud (I'm Black and I'm Proud)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Sons and Daughters)