19 mar 2010, 00:09 av ulgane
9 dec 2008, 13:58 av John_BeakI crossed this "survey" while randomly browsing the site. I never wrote a journal on this site before, so I decided I'll give it a try. Don't expect more silly entries liek this from me anymore, though.
Here it comes, based on the stats up to 09.12.2008, 14:56 (CET):
1. How did you get into 29?
It's classic. I first heard (of) them when I was a kid.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Krypteria - You & I
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Evanescence - My Immortal
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's jsut too much the time cannot erase
It's a very sad and strong song.
4. How did you get into 49?
Tarja was the vocalist of my all time high band Nightwish. I got a lot of old mistagged scrobbles by her.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I don't physically own any, but I might get myself The 13th Floor once it's released (if it's really good).
13 okt 2008, 00:59 av MurdochFFM
7 jun 2008, 14:38 av AudunXetrovRULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make
sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it
relates to the questions.
5. E-mail your friends with your answers or publish them on your blog.
Will you get far in life?
Gamma Ray - Lake Of Tears
Is this a specific lake, or does it mean it's sad how short I'll get?
How do your friends see you?
Ensiferum - Guardians of Fate
Yes, it's true, I'm one of them.
Will you get married?
Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man
My time will come. Good to know.
What is your best friend's theme tune?
Queens of the Stone Age - The Real Song for the Deaf
He does tend to not hear things...
What is the story of your life?
Children of Bodom - Towards Dead End
It's just a dead end... Sadly.
What was high school like?
Dimmu Borgir - The Invaluable Darkness
wut teh flux?
How can you get ahead in life?
15 sep 2006, 07:32 av saftsackYou know the drill.
1. Bend me, shape me, misdirect me
It's all the same to me
2. Go, run away in distress
Trying to hide from what's creeping and crawling and stabbing within
3. Nur noch ein Stück
ein kleines Stück
4. Er liebt die Mutter
und von der Seite
5. Siehst du mich?
Hörst du mich?
6. Down too long like I was before
And I never thought I'd see the day
7. Believe, when you lie
You will never need to recognize yourself
8. Superstition taking all of us for a ride
Mimes overtaken by the signs of the Right
9. Well, you've got me working so hard lately
Working my hands until they bleed
10. Another memory and I'm asking myself
How can I let the past be the past?
This Is Now
11. We passed through like a nightmare falling down
Without touching the ground
12. So, I think you are a fool
Hanging on my every word
13. We should have waited
We should have waited