1. Green Day - Waiting (3:13)
2. A - Nothing (3:42)
A heavy song, but one that still gets a message across. It is as much about physical love as it is about emotional love as well. Perhaps not as deep as some love songs can be, but as I said a simple message is pushed to the listener and that makes the lyrics rather effective.
3. OK Go - Get Over It (3:18)
4. Foo Fighters - No Way Back (3:16)
5. The Irresponsibles - Somebody Else (4:07)
Great pop rock band from Adelaide. Topped the Unearthed charts for months on end with this song. It's a little beauty. Had the pleasure of seeing them live when I was in Adelaide in 2007. Solid tunes. Great lyrics. A good "moving on" song.
"You're somebody else's problem now"
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers - How Strong (4:43)
7. Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Lounger (3:39)
8. Ben Kweller - In Other Words (5:32)
9. Tism - Greg! The Stop Sign (3:28)