15 sep 2010, 22:37 av fanny74
13 jun 2009, 02:12 av deltabeanTake your top 25 songs without repeating an artist to get your "Ultimate Mix CD." ...
I thought this would be interesting...
She's Changing Me
And So It Goes
Looking for a fox
Polishing The Looking Glass
Planets Of The Universe
If I Didn't Have You
I Saw Her Again
Suddenly I See
Keep On Tryin'
World Spins Madly On
Bette Davis Eyes
Because It's Not Love (But It's Still A Feeling)
There's Your Trouble
You Don't Mess Around With Jim
Goodbye to You
Only Women Bleed
She Hasn't Always Been This Way
Silent All These Years
28 dec 2008, 19:06 av alexmcrobsLet’s take a musical journey through my life...
1992: Birth. I’ve been told I was humming as I exited the womb.
1993-1997: Sesame Street, Sharon Lois and Bram, and The Muppets.
My first CD purchased with my own money was Shania Twain. I made my parents take me to Sam the Record Man at age four and listened to it days on end. Man, I Feel Like A Woman! I could probably still sing all the lyrics if you asked me to.
My parents attempted to foster good music taste in me. We had a huge C.D and tape collection and my parents raised me, pretty much, on Barenaked Ladies. Other favourites were The Corrsand The Beatles. Although Girl Power hit me hard – NSYNC, 98 Degrees, SoulDecision, Backstreet Boys, Hanson, The Spice Girls – I still secretly loved the classics my parents shared with me. I brought in Santana and Michelle Branch’s The Game of Love to Girl Guide’s “Favourite Songs!” night while the rest of the girl guides brought in Britney Spears.
14 maj 2008, 01:41 av WhereImGoingTonight is the final three, with three songs apiece. With the pressure on, let's see how each of them do with such a heavy load.
- David Archuleta singing And So It Goes - When I heard that this was Paula's choice, I imagined her listening to the Ballads channel on XM, and just randomly picking it out of desperation. Fast forward to tonight, and I tip my hat to her. Great song choice, and really good performance. I don't think it was stellar, but his voice sounded great with that arrangement.
- Syesha Mercado singing If I Ain't Got You - Out of all of the judges' picks over the years, this has to be the second best pick for an artist, behind Somewhere Over the Rainbow for Katherine McPhee. That was a terrific performance, and she really didn't oversing it as she has done before. On total impact, I think she has a slight edge so far.
- David Cook singing The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - I'm gonna be honest here...he started out a little bit shaky, but that ending was just brilliant. …
6 feb 2007, 06:23 av romanticlalaI saw on someone else's last FM page that if you take your top 25 songs without repeating an artist you get your "Ultimate Mix CD." ... Even if that's not the case I thought it would be a fun meme, so here goes (let's see how far I have to go down to get this... lol)
Track listing for "My Ultimate CD"
An' Another Thing
Welcome to the Black Parade
Give You Back
Here It Goes Again
And So It Goes
You Have My Attention
Time to Dance
One Year of Love
This Bitter Pill
Can't Help Falling in Love
I Miss You
I Love You
Make You Smile
Let's Get Fucked Up And Die
.... Neat! This is actually a really awesome CD. Hahaha. I had to go all the way down to my #175 song, because there is just so damn much Dave Matthews Band, but that was still really fun nonetheless. I am really shocked about three things: one…
6 nov 2006, 02:21 av mikeroach113I met a girl a few days ago, and we fell in love alot sooner than we expected. She told me she loved me, and I gave her my heart, and then today, she tells me she can't be with me, because she needs to go on vacation and she has to concentrate on her job more. Those are stupid reasons to dump somebody. It's like I gave her the fucking universe and gave her the same love she gave me, and she took my heart and flushed it right down the toilet! We were only together for a few days!!!! She said we couldn't even be friends! (well I recall her saying that at least) In case you haven't noticed, this has really hit me hard. Notice alot of the songs I've played in the last few hours:
I Don't Believe In Love
Since You're Gone
Hard Habit To Break
Don't Wait For Me
Farewell To You
Where You Goin' Now
And So It Goes
Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
I See You In Everyone
That Was Yesterday
One More Minute
2 nov 2006, 04:37 av Grape_with_AIDSList your top ten artists and your 3 favorite songs by each:
1) The Cure
Pictures of You
2) Nick Drake
Place To Be
3) The Smiths
There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
4) Billy Joel
And So It Goes
Summer, Highland Falls
5) The Clash
The Guns of Brixton
Train in Vain
Death or Glory
6) David Bowie
2112: Temples of Syrinx
8) The Music
Into The Night
Fight The Feeling
9) The Flaming Lips
Waiting for a Superman
Are You a Hypnotist??
Do You Realize??
10) Belle and Sebastian
Judy and the Dream of Horses
Sukie in the Graveyard
Like Dylan in the Movies
Man that was a bitch to do. Homework time.
15 jul 2006, 17:27 av mm83You know the deal:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. it's five of nine and i'm over you i'm gonna do whatever this empty bottle tells me to
2. don't you have a word to show what may be done Way to Blue
3. i think it's getting to the point where i can be myself again Call and Answer
4. maybe this is forever, forever fades away
5. untie me, i've said no vows Gone for Good
6. i heard this old story before where the people keep on killing for their metaphors Never Know
7. i was told a month ago to bide my time and take it slow
8. it's getting to the point where i'm no fun anymore, i am sorry Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
9. there's a letter on a desktop that i dug out of a drawer Ghost
10. you took a trip and climbed a tree at robert sledge's party Not The Same