6 jan 2013, 11:54 av darkglows
10 jan 2012, 13:48 av adamss2011
8 jan 2012, 04:53 av RielForever41This is going to be crazy. And probably out of chronological order. But my slightly OCD tendencies made me accept the challenge. If anyone actually reads this, I'll be adding sporadically because there's no way I'm getting this done in one day. Also, not adding sub-units (edit3: or entire label releases) 'cause that'd make this even longer. edit: I'm counting DBSK 3 times since I listened to JYJ, then TVXQ!'s current duo, then DB5K. edit2(4): listing the subunit 천상지희 다나&선데이 instead of 천상지희 The Grace since I hadn't listened to them as a full group then.
Before I was aware of K-Pop:
Wonder Girls - Nobody (English Version)
Boa - Energetic
2NE1 - Fire
After I got sucked in:
After School - Because of You
G.NA - 꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 (feat. 용준형 of 비스트)
SHINee - Lucifer
태양 - Wedding Dress
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop
2AM - 죽어도 못 보내
소녀시대 - Gee
f(x) - Chu~♥
miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
Lee Hyolee - Bring It Back (feat. 베카 of 애프터스쿨, 전지윤 of 포미닛)
13 okt 2011, 11:22 av Dafni87CD LIST
• 2PM - Taiwan Special Edition (CD+DVD) (Hottest Time Of The Day + Time For Change)
• 2PM - 2nd Taiwan Special Edition (CD+DVD) (Vol.1 1:59PM + Don't Stop Can't Stop)
• 2PM - Still 2:00 PM
• 2PM - Vol.2 HANDS UP
• 2PM - Republic Of 2PM
• 2PM - Vol.3 Grown (Version B)
• 4minute - Volume Up (Jihyun card)
• A-JAX - 2MYX
• A-JAX - Insane
• A-JAX - Snake (Jaehyung card)
• After School - Vol.1 Virgin (Autographed by Jooyeon + Kahi card)
• After School - The 4th Single Album BLUE (Nana postcard)
• After School - The 4th Single Album RED (Lizzy postcard)
• After School - Bang! Japanese Version (Jacket A) (CD+DVD) (Lizzy card)
• After School & 손담비 - Happy Pledis 2012 "Love Letter"
• After School - PLAYGIRLZ (Normal Edition) (Taiwan Version) (CD+DVD) (Raina card)
• After School - Flashback
• B2ST - Beast Is The Best
• B2ST - Shock Of The New Era
• B2ST - Mastermind
• B2ST - Lights Go On Again
21 sep 2011, 22:50 av esmeloveThe meme is simple - list your top 10 artists and write your least favorite song for that artist. Explain why.
Try to avoid picking pointless/banal/uninteresting songs. Go for the utter rock bottom.
I plan to ignore some of my top 10 and put others instead, simply because I don't have anything interesting to say about them.
1. Artist: T's Music
Reason: This being an orchestra, or something like that, means there are no songs containing vocals. That, however does not exempt it from having a few irritating/repetitive songs. The melody in this one is an eccentric blend of electric saw meets electric guitar. The same beat loops endlessly thus making this song one of the few unpleasant listens from this artist(s).
2. Artist: ルルティア
Reason: I can honestly say that she is my favorite artist, and has sung most of my favorite songs. However, this new album leaves something to be desired. Her voice has lost some of its fluidity. In this particular song, the melody just isn't as ethereal as usual. …
17 aug 2011, 04:09 av esmelove1.T's Music
9.Explosions in the Sky
35.world's end girlfriend
41.Two Door Cinema Club
1. How did you get into 29?
It was through here actually.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
not sure. one of their 'rabu' songs probably.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
and never going first
yet always looking down
from the top
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
25 apr 2011, 17:28 av esmeloveI'm going by the 3 month chart.
1. What's your favorite song by 15 (少女時代)?
I don't listen to any of their songs anymore.
2. How did you get into 20 (ケミカルピクチャーズ)?
Saw them listed on a music blog! Did some research and found their ex-bassist Jimi was from the US! That explained why the English in their songs was grammatically correct and made sense~ Its rare to see such good English from a visual kei indies band no less, so that is what sparked my interest initially. I really wonder why popular bands like alice nine have so much awkward sounding English in theirs songs. Personally, I don't think dropping random English phrases in a song is cool. But thats just me and I don't exactly fit into the target audience for visual kei~
3. Who is your favorite member in 1 (T's Music)?
they're not a band.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29 (Aural Vampire)?
There's a verse in 湘南族 -cannibal coast- that I've always liked, but I don't have the lyrics.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live (TAMxHikaru)?
2 apr 2011, 18:31 av darkglowsWho's Your Bias?
▶ Ignoring solo artists, list your TOP 10 overall duos/groups/bands.
▶ List your original bias and then your current bias of each one.
▶ K-Pop only
omg this is hard...I love all the members of the groups I'm going to list...so this is really hard D:
01 Big Bang
Original Bias: T.O.P
Current Bias: T.O.P
02 Super Junior
Original Bias: Heechul
Current Bias: Heechul
Original Bias: Taecyeon
Current Bias: Taecyeon
Original Bias: Lee Joon
Current Bias: Seungho
Original Bias: Minho
Current Bias: Minho
Original Bias: Kim Hyun Joong
Current Bias: Kim Hyung Joon
07 신화 (Shinhwa)
Original Bias: Junjin
Current Bias: Eric
Original Bias: Dongwoon
Current Bias: Dongwoon
Original Bias: Jihyuk
Current Bias: Jihyuk
10 동방신기(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Original Bias: Yunho
Current Bias: Changmin
31 aug 2010, 12:16 av kitsus-chanA jednak. Zebrałam się i napisałam kolejne podsumowanie. Znów subiektywnie, może trochę kontrowersyjnie, ale o to przecież chodzi.
10. 퍼스트 - 너 나 좋아해 나 너 좋아해http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEh3bTJhBv8Zdecydowanie za dużo tych debiutów się porobiło ostatnio. W tym wysypie ciężko było mi wybrać ulubieńców, ale udało się. F1rst mają mieszany skład – 4 babeczki i 4 mniej lub bardziej urodziwych chłopców. Ich pierwszy utwór to co prawda cover, ale klimatyczny niesamowicie. Jestem pod dużym wrażeniem występów live, bo takich akrobacji się nie spodziewałam.
09. 나비 - 끝까지 들어http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDx00wUbv0To jedna z tych niedocenianych koreańskich artystek. Ma dziewczyna powera w głosie a że jest sama i do tego nie świeci tyłkiem na prawo i lewo, to popularna jest średnio. W zeszłym roku „Wasteful tears” nagrane z Hyuną umilało mi niesamowicie wakacje. Tegoroczna piosenka Navi nie ma może tej siły przebicia, ale to kompozycja przemyślana i świetnie wykonywana przez nią na żywo.
20 apr 2010, 07:45 av kameppiI have to write this here.
But Cho Shin Sung stars in Japanese movie!!! The movie is a love story titled "Kimi ni Love Song wo," and it will be released on May 11. I`m really excited about this news and CSS has become the first Korean boy band to star in a Japanese film. Do I even write more about how excited I am? XDD초신성http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpP9Wb9IRGY