Free Downloads Week #17

• Free Downloads Week #17

This week's topic: Losoul

Dear music lovers,

today's downloads are dedicated to a single, very special producer from Frankfurt, Germany. Peter Kremeier, or Losoul, has been setting standards in house music ever since he started producing in the mid-1990's. We take you through 10 years of house history from the perspective of one of the most influential talents out there.

Mandu
    [ listen now ] [ all releases ]

This, Losoul's first 12" released on the Playhouse label, rightly gave him his career kick-start. Fueled with feathery hi-hat rhythms and deep percussive elements, 'Mandu' is an undeniably fantastic piece of house history.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Exorzismus Two

Another year under the belt after his first release, Losoul gets released on Klang Elektronik, the sister label of Losoul's home imprint Playhouse. 'Exorzismus Two' is a dark as can be track - no dancefloor devil could survive this 13 minute electronic exorcism!

Brother In Love

'Brother In Love' is a true Losoul track. Vintage machine work give this minimal beat construct all the warmth it can get, while soulful and deep layers beneath provide the piece with all the love a brother needs!

International Snootleg

In cooperation with International Pony, the Hamburg-based electro-funk trio consisting of DJ Koze, Cosmic DJ and Erobique, Losoul fuses vocals with a straight 4/4 beat, building up to a rocking epiphany of ripping basslines, underscored by melancholic layers.

Soul Down

An excursion into down-tempo territories, 'Soul Down' is the perfect warm up as well as cool down track for any grand set. Released on the 2004 release Getting Even on Playhouse, this track holds its name in all honors.

How do you like this?

Leave us a shout! and enjoy,

zero"

Redigerad av zero-inch den 1 maj 2009, 09:24
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2009, 18:12
    Excellent choice this week. Losoul rocks. Thanks a lot.

• Could you PLEASE expalin to me why I am getting a bill over 4 Euro after having downloaded the three Losoul tracks? You do state that they are FREE.....

I have no intention of paying for this.

• of course they are free, it wouldn't be very smart to trick people via last.fm..

what you received is a transaction receipt - we pay our artists, the labels, the tax.. the transaction receipt is needed for accounting reasons.

farangstar sagte:
    Could you PLEASE expalin to me why I am getting a bill over 4 Euro after having downloaded the three Losoul tracks? You do state that they are FREE.....

• Thanks for clearing this up for me. Sorry about the tone. I was really perplexed. :))

zero-inch said:
    of course they are free, it wouldn't be very smart to trick people via last.fm..

what you received is a transaction receipt - we pay our artists, the labels, the tax.. the transaction receipt is needed for accounting reasons.

farangstar sagte:
    Could you PLEASE expalin to me why I am getting a bill over 4 Euro after having downloaded the three Losoul tracks? You do state that they are FREE.....

• znrR sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2009, 18:50
    colors rule!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.