Jordin Nominated for Grammy Awards! :D

• blabbers sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 dec 2008, 12:30

Jordin Nominated for Grammy Awards! :D

Ahh, this is exciting and crazy and amazing all at the same time. To think, a year ago Jordin had just released her album and now she's up for a Grammy for one of the best songs from it!

Jordin Sparks had only been in New Zealand for a matter of hours before her mum called to say she had been nominated for a Grammy.

She is in town to support Alicia Keys, a fellow Grammy nominee at concerts at Auckland’s Vector Arena on December 6 and Wellington’s TSB Arena on December 7.

The 18-year-old received a nomination for Best Pop Collaboration for her duet with Chris Brown for the song 'No Air'.

The American Idol winner describes her rise to the top as surreal.

“I didn’t think I would get in, let alone win the damn show.”

Asked about notorious Idol judge Simon Cowell’s nasty comments, Sparks was critical.

“I think that filter that says, 'I might hurt somebody's feelings', is turned off or broken… or something like that.”

This is so crazy, CONGRATS JORDIN! She definitely deserves it and I'm really hoping that she takes this award home. She's worked hard for it and really deserves it. Cross your fingers guys!

:D :D :D

to move closer next to you. (:
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.