IT5 does it sucks or fucks?

• zvh sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2008, 23:18

IT5 does it sucks or fucks?

new release on sutemos.net classic compilation inteligent toys continue, so what's your opinion about it?!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2008, 00:45
    ive only had time to listen to 'sleep' just now before i pass out and it is PERFECT. typical sutemos quality, maybe better. we should thank them so much for the offering

• After listening to the whole thing twice i would say it is the second best IT compilation so far. IT2 had brilliant tracks by Ulrich Schnauss and Manual, so it's pretty much impossible to beat that.

• Rukyk sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2008, 12:15
    same shit as always :)))

• awx sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2008, 16:20
    it kicks ass :)

• Användare
    • 29 nov 2008, 20:35

problem with track 5 on 'think'

is it just me or is the Subtractive LAD track cut short? L.FM page for the song Plexus reports a runtime of 4:59 but the track in the compilation is only 4:16. thanks for any information. this is a wonderful release! very much appreciated.

• zvh sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 10:43
    ye I saw same problem on that track, looks like it cutted. maybe upload to server failed...

• Great to these ears - favorite is probably Praveen's 'No Sky, No Rain!' or SoulSonic's 'Itau'... though i'm not reaching for the next track button anywhere :]

I too am noticing the SubtractiveLAD ending at 4:16, just as the epicness is building! hope that gets sorted.

• zvh sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 19:55
    btw if somebody there downloading zip file they should be missing one track from ruxpin in cd3.

• vocode sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 20:11
    zip file fixed, ruxpin added, subtractivelad track fixed as well

I'm a 14 years old teenager on myspace.
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 20:40

f!

f.
    ypač Yagya ir Miwon. tikiu, kad dar kartą klausant sąrašas ilgės. taip būdavo su praeitais leidiniais. : )

• Användare
    • 5 dec 2008, 22:21

thank you

a quick Thanks with capital T for repairing the release. sutemos. dedicated.

• Love it!

The view looks good from up here
  • I can't download it. There always seem to be server problems. I've got quite reliable broadband so pretty sure its not problems with my connection. I'll keep trying... :-(

EDIT- finally got it! :-)

Redigerad av northcape den 17 dec 2008, 11:50
    • zvh sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2008, 15:10
    I got one question about this compilation, we only track that sounds very different from others on this compilation is Yagya track, what that track is doing here?
    It's not because I don't like Yagya, I like it very much, but for me it's very stange...

• Användare
    • 20 dec 2008, 00:15
    lol. ok, so what is wrong with a little bizarreness in a compilation full of forward-thinking music?? ;)

• zvh sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2008, 11:29
    nothing wrong just looks for me strange, nothing more :)

• vocode sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2008, 13:42
    consider it as an accidental meet of tracks. some of them your are supposed to like, some of them not:]

• Användare
    • 24 dec 2008, 18:30
    interesting... an accidental meet?... like a car accident or train wreck? lol

• surely fucks!

IT5 may just be the best yet. I was so surprised to see another one already! Its really nice that you've been so consistent with releasing these compilations. I certainly dont take that luxury for granted.

When i downloaded IT5 for the first time it was only moments before i was leaving to go to my favorite park for an evening hike, and i was like "AHHHHHHH!, A NEW INTELLIGENT TOYS OMFG!!!". *laughs* So of course, that ended up being what i took with me as i wandered along the paths through the woods and along/on the frozen river as the moon shone down and reflected off the snow. It was perfect.

I cannot thank you enough for releasing these compilations over the years. My music library has been expanded greatly and continues to do so with many thanks to your efforts.

• vocode sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2009, 12:07
    Btw Intelligent Toys 6 are on the way. Although it will surely take us a lot of time to serve them to you...

• Användare
    • 18 jan 2009, 12:17
    vocode said:
    ...Btw Intelligent Toys 6 are on the way. Although it will surely take us a lot of time to serve them to you...

Often listen to 5 at work as I go around and collect parts for assemblers. Please take the time you need to maintain the quality you are known for. Happy 2oo9 to all involved with Sutemos. :)

• Really great complilation as normal, loads of amazing tracks. Theres plenty to keep listening to here, no rush for 6, I agree, keep the sutemos quality!

• Jimilo sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2009, 10:35
    I love it, I do.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.