Pandora / Slacker / AOL Radio / etc. scrobbling?

• Pandora / Slacker / AOL Radio / etc. scrobbling?

Are there any plans to try to implement scrobbling of tracks played on streaming radio apps on iPhone? Scrobbl is still absolutely awesome as is, but this feature would be really nice.

• That would ba a pretty cool option. I listen to quite a bit of internet radio.

www.edmontonfireradio.com - Broadcasting live audio from the Edmonton Fire Department
  • Some sort of plugin for Wunder Radio would be great - particularly as it already picks up the meta data for display.

• that would be a cool feature. i know it doesnt mean much, but if i knew obj-c this would so be worth my time..

• ll3ph7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jul 2009, 17:56

I want this also.

This would be so awesome.

• I think I know how this can be done, probably most easily using Mobile Substrate. Do people use the pandora controls/music controls programs? Not conflicting with that could be tricky.

If anyone has any experience with Mobile Substrate and feels like giving this a start there's a tutorial here (it's for using mobile substrate to hook springboard, but hooking pandora should be the same). Otherwise it's a low priority to me - the only radio I listen to are the BBC streams which don't broadcast metadata.

• I used ootunes alot, stopped because of lack of scrobbling

• I also use ooTunes Radio. Probably one of the best radio applications available for the iPhone/iPod Touch

www.edmontonfireradio.com - Broadcasting live audio from the Edmonton Fire Department
  • Mobile Scrobbling from Pandora & Soundcloud

I agree it would be really nice to have an iphone app/program that could scrobble Pandora, Soundcloud, Ipod, from both the Iphone and the Computer...

• SporTech sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2010, 15:45
    Has there been any progress made on scrobbling Pandora radio? That would be excellent. Thanks!

• Reviving this thread.

I came here to suggest scrobbling for the Pandora app. Seems like there is some system-wide music API, since every app is able to take control of the skip/play/pause buttons in the dock.

+1 for this feature. Is the source available anywhere?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.