do you irritate other people if you play the same song again and again and again?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2007, 18:09

do you irritate other people if you play the same song again and again and again?

well...

my sister irritates it very much if I listen to the same song again and again :D
    she says, she´d lose the desire to this song after some time and would never listens to it.
    so...
    do you disturb your environment if you listen to the same song?

• xurde sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2007, 23:52

YES

Everybody at my office looks at me despiting rage through their blood injected eyes when one song repeats for 4th or 5th time!!! and i love it... :D

Music is my wife.
  • Yesh

My brother get really annoyed by the fact I have had this song on repeat since the start of sunday. @_@ I can't stop playing it though.

• Användare
    • 22 feb 2009, 00:40
    aw fuck them all

• Användare
    • 12 jun 2009, 13:44
    My brother loves to play songs on repeat too, so we don't complain about that xDD
    I think I annoy the people around me when I go somewhere, since my headphones are slammin' pretty loudly all the time.
    But fuck it.

• This happens also here on Last.fm: if i'm listening to some song on repeat, someone usually leaves me a shout asking if it isnt boring doing that >:(

• Användare
    • 14 okt 2009, 19:16
    Kyosuke75 said:
    This happens also here on Last.fm: if i'm listening to some song on repeat, someone usually leaves me a shout asking if it isnt boring doing that >:(

Oh yeah that's absolutely true and the thing that is irritating ME instead other people. >:( That's also one of the reasons why I decided to put off the shoutbox. Other users here should just respect the fact that some people like to listen to one song for hours and hours. I'm not bothering them either that they listen to another song every moment, do I? Geez... and some other users even think you're CHEATING if you have a song on repeat... it's annoying, really...
    but uh, whatever - I just realised that this is actually way off-topic. Why the hell am I always doing that on forums?! :/

• Yes!!! My sister dislike it so much. She is annoy when I do that.
    One person on LAST.FM said something too!!!
    I don't like it when people said something

JESUS is LORD, my SAVIOR & GOD is my Heavenly Father!!!
    Feel free to join my groups
    Any kind of christian music
    Music is my paradise to escape the reality of life!!!
    Check out my blog please
    http://www.shannonm340.blogspot.com/
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2010, 02:29
    yeah, they banned music at work just for me

• Kyosuke75 said:
    This happens also here on Last.fm: if i'm listening to some song on repeat, someone usually leaves me a shout asking if it isnt boring doing that >:(

If someone on my last.fm flist did that, I'd cut them. You'll put up with my obsessive scrobbling and you'll LIKE IT, bitch.

• Yes. No one understands it, and my friends used to (still do?) think it's really strange. In an attempt to not bother people, I just don't listen to music while they're around.

• Stalaggh sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 sep 2014, 10:58
    Yes i do. Most of the time i just do this "one-song-on-repeat*-thing when im alone. But when ppl are with me they just go nuts at some point. But its just .. well .. i HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT A THOUSAND TIMES! Mostly because iTS NOT LONG ENOUGH! Songs should be like 15Minutes and more to be satisfiing!

(sry my english is really bad today)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.