Maidenfans Members

• Welcome to the community then :)

• I just joined cause it said "Maiden" ;)

Gonna see em in December by the way :)

Boo!
  • Yeah Im on maidenfans, Liberation. I dont go there much anymore though because Im just stacked with other stuff all the time lately.

And this one's a great jazz musician!
  • It is a good community, much better than the Official BB in my opinion, back when it was open for all at least, I don't know if things have changed now.

• Toony sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 11:31
    I'm at the Maidenfans forum aswell,but I hardly post because I'm afraid of the whole nerdy atmosphere of it and that I might get in trouble if I post something wrong >.<

The point of the journey is not to arrive~Rush - Prime Mover
  • Toony said:
    I'm at the Maidenfans forum aswell,but I hardly post because I'm afraid of the whole nerdy atmosphere of it and that I might get in trouble if I post something wrong >.<

I really shouldn't be too put off by it. Yes there is a lot of grammar checking going on, but after reading some of your journals suggests you do have something to say.

Just don't forget to put a space after a comma. ;)

• Guess it's about time I explore this site a bit :b

• Mikesn sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2007, 18:14
    I signed up as Hellion or Stingray or something, but I mostly just lurk. I don't have much to say I guess. :p

• I guess I should probably join this group since its for my site :P

• You should Real World :-P

• BARON_47 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2007, 21:32
    I joined because i like iron maiden and was hoping to have some discussions about maiden and hear other peoples opinnion

• hi

it is cool here co,s iron maiden is here

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2007, 13:01
    I joined because "Maiden" was in the title. I thought it was the best group to join, don't ask me why, it's a question of feeling.

• I´m from Czech Republic,I am here only moment,but it is very good Forum!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.