Fresh New MAd HOp Talent

• Timeand sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 12:59

Fresh New MAd HOp Talent

You heard some Fresh New MAd HOp talent and you want to share it with the world? This is the place to put it in.

You are some Fresh New Mad HOp talent and you want to share it with the
    world? This is the place to put it in.

If it's not called Flying Lotus or Nosaj Thing, but it's still sounds f*cking MAd!?
    This is the place to put it in.

Netlabel releases, demo's, unreleased it doesn't matter as long if it sounds MAd HOpping good, put it in here.

I know "NEW'' is a rather loose term and so is "Talent", but we will figure it out, will we not?

• bitesize beat tape.

well i don't need to be asked twice to pimp some beats, have a listen to my beat tape - been uploading these here + there over the last 6 months or so, just uploaded the last couple today. going for a bit more of an organic/acoustic/psychedelic cutup type thing rather than mad electronics mostly, but you might dig em...

all freely downloadable too, better quality versions on soundcloud too if you want. ;-)

• Timeand sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 22:09

Burguez

Meet Burguez [King] of Venezuela

"Burguez is an MC and an abstract and experimental hip hop producer, born in Caracas (Venezuela), that since 2002 has been making a lot of creative sounds, influenced by trip-hop, hip-hop, drum’n'bass, reggae, folk and rock. In 2002, he was a member of Demencia Capital, an experimental hip hop group until the end of that year. In 2004, he entered in the electronic association Uflush Crew like emcee, where he collaborated with the drum’n'bass Djs. Nowdays, is an MC in the Alloy Crew, another drum’n'bass association, DJ and producer of An3stesia, a rap group, and abstract hip hop producer. His first solo release was Candelatown EP launched in early 2008 for Phonotactis, a portuguese netlabel. El primer adiós (NNNet004), his second release as a producer, is the sentimental soundtrack of an experience full of nervous and sorrows sounds. And the list goes on and on. This man can not be stopped and why should he."

Burguez – Candelatown [PHTC004 2008]

here on Netlabel: Phonotactics

"It’s time to present the 4th release at Phonotactics, this time we travel to Venezuela, in the capital Caracas is where Burguez operates its sonorous revolutions, with a pentium 3 and some tricks up his sleeve this Venezuelan takes us through his well defined cinematographic universe of loops and rythms, seasoned by his collaborative work under the moniker An3stesia where his beats mark the rhythm for some dreggy mc’s. Candelatown is a groovy dark chilled homage to “La Candelaria” the quarter in the city of Caracas where Burguez grew up. Now its time to let the Burguez “King” play in your home stereo modern artifacts.

01 Lost 02 Waz up Lauryn 03 Candelatown 04 H 05 Guaire´s Water 06 Close

Burguez - El Primer Adios [NNNet004 2008]

here on Netlabel Nota Negra

01 Soplón 02 Skorea 03 Dance Hulk 04 Golpe 05 El primer adiós

Burguez - Back to the Game [PHTC010 2008]

here on Netlabel: Phonotactics

"Back in Phonotactics, Burguez this time presents 5 songs not less addictive than a good game. As usual Burguez uses film samples and their daily loop environments to complete his rhythmic creations ranging from the hip hop structure and detuned downtempo, without leaving aside the synthetic beats that already are being characteristic of his sound. Back to the game is the third work of burguez released in 2008."

01 Wait 02 Run Forrest 03 Cha Cha Cha 04 100 GB 05 Samboloco

Burgues - Melankolia Abstracta EP [2009]

here

01 Indicio 02 Latin With Attitude 03 Electro Gallos 04 Dedil (vip) 05 Melankolia

Burguez & Ultraloop - The Remixes 2009

here

01 Burguez ft. Bennet - Electro Gallos (Ultraloop remix)
    02 ultraloop - Orbital (Burguez remix)

Burguez and Sonic-O - Slap Dope Soundz EP [2009]
    Will drop in June or July!

01 Burguez & Sonic-O - Mi canción
    02 Burguez - The Beautiful People (Timmy Abdull Remix)
    03 Sonic-O- Skinny
    04 Burguez - Zafari
    05 Sonic-O - Cut's and Breaks
    06 Burguez & Sonic-O - Caza Fantasma

info:
    Burguez on MySpace
    Burguez on VIRB

SO! How do you like that as a KICK OFF!? ENJOY!! AND don't forget to CHEW!!

Redigerad av Timeand den 26 maj 2009, 07:12
    • Timeand sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 22:18

Re: bitesize beat tape.

bitesizebeats said:
    well i don't need to be asked twice to pimp some beats, have a listen to my beat tape - been uploading these here + there over the last 6 months or so, just uploaded the last couple today. going for a bit more of an organic/acoustic/psychedelic cutup type thing rather than mad electronics mostly, but you might dig em...

all freely downloadable too, better quality versions on soundcloud too if you want. ;-)
    ...LOL! While I was preparing the massive Burguez share, You kicked it off! I was kicking in open air. Nice to see You using this NEW Topic. You Fresh Talent You...

• Timeand sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 22:48

Look! Look! what I just found! Mooshy Moo. Mooshy Moo? YES Mooshy Moo!

MOOSHY MOO!

..."is a netlabel founded by Dalt Wisney & Badoinka Doink to release good music for free. .

Our strategy is to release music for free and put emphasis on our artists live shows, as a form of experiencing their music in a greater, more personal context. We feel that now is the right time to put recordings out for free and to take touring and gigging to a whole new level.

We plan to always keep it fresh and stellar.

We have no boundaries and will release whatever we feel like releasing."

And so they do:

dalt wisney - LIFETIME PSYCHEDELIC DANCE LESSONS [MOOSH-EP001]

"After returning from what he described to be the "best lucid dream experience ever", the Red Bull Music Academy badge toting bag of tricks that is Mr. Wisney decided to get off his lazy bum and launch this netlabel, kicking it off with this ep that contains tracks that have circled across the globe and back, been deleted, recovered, played in dodgy place for dodgy people, all before being compiled in a nice little zip file for you to download and enjoy, for free ofcourse."

here

1. Dingbat the Singing Cat
    2. Smokey Daze Forever
    3. We're Spending the Day
    4. Sci-fi Dot Fiends
    5. Under the Radar

THIS IS SO NICE!! MAN!! AND it's get's even better!
    (nine2me are you listening!!)
    On the site you can download all these old records for free!! MAD!!

Johnny Whitaker - Friends (1973)
    Laxmikant Pyarelal: Shor (1972)
    Joe Bushkin - A Fellow Needs A Girl (1957)
    Jackie Gleason - Velvet Brass (1957)
    Harry James - Harry James in Hi-Fi (1955)
    Laxmikant Pyarelal: Dushmun (1973)
    Rahul Dev Burman: Kaala Sona (1974) / Warrant (1975)
    Vocal Ease
    Il Killer
    Finnish Big Band Jazz
    New Blog Details
    Sounds Like Kaempfert - International Studio Orchestra
    Stereo 99 - Volume 3

Big Up to MOOSHY MOO! YES! MOOSHY MOO!

if you missed it: http://www.mooshymoo.com

don't miss this...

• Timeand sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2009, 11:00
    Note that: dalt wisney can also be found on Beat Dimensions Vol. 2 EP1.
    With the amazing track R2FUX.

For the whole tracklist of Beat Dimensions Vol. 2 EP1. I kindly refer you to the Recommendation Topic. Yes Yes making differentiation up in here. ;)

hola...

• seems people don't really care about new talent, shame!

tried a similar thing on another group i joined (BEATSBEATSBEATS) and got not a lot of response there either... did however find this guy Dickie Bass who makes some quality beats, turned out he lives only a few miles away from me as well... small world.

any more actual beatmakers up in this group?

• Spir sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2009, 12:19
    bitesizebeats said:

seems people don't really care about new talent, shame!

tried a similar thing on another group i joined (BEATSBEATSBEATS) and got not a lot of response there either... did however find this guy Dickie Bass who makes some quality beats, turned out he lives only a few miles away from me as well... small world.

any more actual beatmakers up in this group?
    I'm not sure I'll discover new things that you guys don't already know :)
    Well excpet if there is a local mad talent.

I'll try to post even if you guys already know the mad talent I found. It's a nice topic.

• Well i only recently joined this group, but you could check out my own stuff
    here you go
    Grillo

cheers

• sapien82 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2009, 09:30
    YO beatsizebeats im listening to your tracks at work man , and they are making me feel fine !

ill post more about them later !

" I dont care what planet your from , how you got here ,or what amazing technology you have. Just tell me what drugs your doing and what music your listening to when your doing them ? "
    • sapien82 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2009, 09:37
    just so you know the beat that i have on my lastfm , was made in 1998 on fruity loops and i was like 16, i dont really have any new stuff because i havent had any music packages on my pc in years , but now im starting to get back into it !

" I dont care what planet your from , how you got here ,or what amazing technology you have. Just tell me what drugs your doing and what music your listening to when your doing them ? "
    • sapien82 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2009, 10:20
    Yo beatsizebeats just listened to your catalouge , very nice tracks man, they are really pleasant to listen to , and the beats are good, its very clean and well produced , somtimes i think the tracks are a little too short for my taste would be nice to see you make something longer say 5 mins ! I'd also like to see you make something in the dark end of the spectrum ! get nasty man

• ^ hey thanks man! glad someone checked em out... i like to keep em short + sweet to be honest, i always used to try + make big epic tracks but always felt they lost something between the point where i had a loop/beat that i really liked + the arranging into a long tune. so now i keep it short and sketchy, much prefer it like that personally.

and as for getting darker, it's not somewhere i want to go at all to be honest. there's a thousand other producers out there all obsessed with sounding as dark and hard as possible, i'd much rather hear something warm + organic + beautiful! i think there's room out there for my kinda stuff amongst all the darkness...

will have to check out yr stuff too, good luck on getting into the production again, always up for hearing new peoples stuff!

(btw, just uploaded some new beats on my soundcloud page, check em out)

• Spir sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2009, 07:17

P.U.D.G.E.

• i am also producing beats with fl studio 9 & adobe audition
    here are some downloads:

http://www.box.net/shared/ygsladr5jp
    http://www.box.net/shared/obcdabuh8n
    http://www.box.net/shared/6rv7ein5or

any thoughts?

• just one push

• Depakote sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jan 2010, 11:50

Dang Sorry Guys but i have to plug myself. Indepent artist.

Mary Anne Hobbs Played it on here show.
    http://highpointlowlife.com/promo/hpll045_depakote.mp3.zip

I got other free downloads on my lastfm as well.

I got that madlib steez.
    http://www.last.fm/music/Depakote

• Spir sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2010, 07:41

Eero Johannes

Not really fresh but better late than never. Really dope beat.
    http://www.myspace.com/eerojohannes

• New Organic DubTech

Hey good people, check out some fresh beats....

http://www.last.fm/music/DubRosa

• Spir sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2010, 08:26

Star Slinger

Star Slinger is an Instrumental Hip-Hop project started by Darren Williams in 2010. He has so far self-released one 11 Track LP which you can grab free from his website at www.starslinger.net .

• Redigerad av Beatronome den 22 apr 2011, 10:35
  • ELECTRIC SEA SPIDER

Well im kinda fresh i guess. Released my Mohican Beats EP last October, and since then i scored my first show supporting Flying Lotus, another show coming up with Mount Kimbie. www.soundcloud.com/electricseaspider

• saciu sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2011, 15:37
    Hello

I'm a amateur hip hop (if my music can be called that) producer from Poland and I'm looking for some opinions about my new track.

Here's the link:
    http://www.myspace.com/little_fat_human

Thanks and have a nice day.

Sorry for my english. I hope you understand me :)

http://www.myspace.com/little_fat_human
  • MY NEW PROJECT CALLED "SLIMY"

FIRST TRACK

1.MISS TAKE

ENJOY!!!

http://soundcloud.com/scdalta/slymy-miss-take

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.