• Lizzy789 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2008, 07:42

Do you fit in?

See how well you fit within the group!

My musical preference is 83.94% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 70.8% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

=o)

• burnso sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2008, 09:34

Booyah!

83.33%

I'm such a inner fitter.

Yet I'm quite new around here.

• My musical preference is 45.67% similar to the i just want to dance! group.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2008, 07:35
    My musical preference is 19.54% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    19.54%

• My musical preference is 58.22% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• Ytris sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2008, 01:27
    My musical preference is 88.39% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

Argh.

• mwahahaha; i actually fit, somewhat surprisingly.

My musical preference is 91.93% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.9% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• 17.43%

YEEBOiIIII!!!!!!!!!

:(

• My musical preference is 78.51% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

hmm that was actually unexpected

• Användare
    • 4 jul 2009, 10:22
    My musical preference is 60.78% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Användare
    • 7 jul 2009, 09:37
    moderate at 64.28%

• My musical preference is 82.72% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

dirty little lovers turning into kings and queens
  • The similarity between user adriana_fusion and group i just want to dance! is high, at

70.12%

• The similarity between user Vera_ndet and group i just want to dance! is high, at

74.71%

• My musical preference is 74.98% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?
    I thought that it would be more.

"let's make a mess, lioness."
  • My musical preference is 85.02% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 70.04% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 57.97% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 71.52% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

What's my age again?
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2010, 07:17
    My musical preference is 28.81% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    haha

• Iris_92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2010, 09:28
    My musical preference is 59.26% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 82.59% similar to the i just want to dance! group.
    Musically, I fit in!
    YAY!

• The similarity between user vazezi_remi and group i just want to dance! is high, at
    69.28%

meow

Everybody say fuck the djs
    Cause they ain't playing my shit
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.