the taste-o-meter (2)

• the taste-o-meter (2)

it's easy, go to the user above you's page, and check in the Taste-O-Meter to see what your compatibility is.

example:

Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Who, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Motörhead and Iron Maiden...

Enjoy and have fun

This is a substitute for the old Taste-O-Meter thread, which is buggy ;-)

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with trhtzjztu is Unknown

Once trhtzjztu listens to more music, your compatibility score will be shown here.

• Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is Low

Music you have in common includes Echo & the Bunnymen, The Real McKenzies, The Clash, The Black Keys and Matanza.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Runaways, David Bowie, Rainbow, Led Zeppelin and T. Rex.

today all life is gone
  • Your musical compatibility with MediaOverkill is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lykke Li, Radiohead, George Michael, Kings of Leon and Kerli.

I am a cat, and I missed out in the grass.
  • Your musical compatibility with m4r1n4002 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Kasabian, Gotye, Blood Red Shoes and The Naked and Famous

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 11:18
    Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Parov Stelar, Rusko, Mac Miller and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Super

Music you have in common includes Asking Alexandria, Carnifex, August Burns Red, Eyes Set to Kill and The Devil Wears Prada.

• Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Flyleaf, Misfits, As I Lay Dying, System of a Down and Nirvana.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 09:32
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Jesse Cook, We Came As Romans, Totalselfhatred and Pink Floyd.

• Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 14:43
    LOW

Ellie Goulding, LMFAO, Skrillex, Rusko and Toto.

• Your musical compatibility with TotallyForget is Super

Music you have in common includes Thirteen Senses, Guillemots, Kasabian, The Duke Spirit and Keane. :D!!

I am a cat, and I missed out in the grass.
    • Tylky sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 20 maj 2012, 10:58
    Your musical compatibility with m4r1n4002 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Caro Emerald, Oh Land, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, Miami Horror and Kimbra.

• Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 12:18
    Your musical compatibility with Tylky is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, LMFAO, Nero, Nicki Minaj and Professor Green.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Super

Music you have in common includes Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, Attack Attack! and Bring Me The Horizon.

• Your musical compatibility with meloPhilly is High

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Kanye West.

• Your musical compatibility with wtfxashley is High

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Throne, Foals, The xx and Radio Moscow.

• Your musical compatibility with comingsoon_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Soundgarden, Nirvana and A Perfect Circle.

“When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.”

\m/.(><).\m/
  • Your musical compatibility with UpInSmoke024 is Super

Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Tool, Pantera, Slayer and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Nightwish, Metallica, Apocalyptica and Marilyn Manson.

Liberate your sons and daughters
    Some are gods and some are monsters
  • Your musical compatibility with our_last_memory is Very High
    Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Lana Del Rey, Mylène Farmer, Depeche Mode and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility with Ultra_DM_ is Medium

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, Duran Duran, Guano Apes and Gwen Stefani.

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Offspring, R.E.M., The Pretenders, Misfits and The Who.

• Your musical compatibility with jbobsully11 is Low

Music you have in common includes Adolescents, Misfits, Blitzkid, Balzac and Minor Threat.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.