what's this about 'crazy' being taken out of stores?

• what's this about 'crazy' being taken out of stores?

http://www.last.fm/music/Gnarls+Barkley/+wiki

the author says that it's been at the uk #1 for 9 weeks, which i knew, but then he says it 'is going to be deleted'!

does anyone know what the author means/why this would happen? are they trying to balance the charts by ending the sales of the 'crazy' single? so weird. thanks =)

• 524 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2006, 03:59
    Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo are having it removed from terrestrial and online music stores after nine weeks so people don't get sick of it.

• KaiLeet sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2006, 19:24
    It is true. They sent out a message to everyone on Myspace letting them know it would be deleted. They said they would like to put more time into their newest single "Smiley Faces".

Kristin...the Pissy one
    • lafjord sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2006, 17:26
    smiley faces is a cool song too though

|Lafjord|
  • smiley faces

i listen to it every morning when i wake up.

• ctrtoken sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2006, 18:46
    I always thought it was a good choice for their second single. My vote would have to be for just a thought for single #3.

• true but...

what about the song St elsewhere its great?

its just like drinking water
    • cocao sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2006, 12:31
    dnt think that st elsewhere is better than just a thought.... imo smiley faces is the best tune on the album.

• liza71 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2007, 23:08
    what about last time? It´s my fav after crazy. Just a thought is also great

liza
    • King_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2009, 06:13
    I honestly think it was a good move for them to take it down to avoid it being overplayed.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.