libre.fm support

• asgeo1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2009, 12:38

libre.fm support

Hi there,

It does not appear possible to use this component with libre.fm if you connect to the internet through a proxy.

Can you please add a field so we can configure which host foo_audioscrobbler will post to?

thanks,
    -asgeo1

• This would be appreciated. Ideally, It'd be able to scrobble to more than one server at once. So, I could scrobble to Last.fm, Libre.fm, and any other compatible server.

• Lagiii sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2009, 15:53
    Actually, I'm currently scrobbling to both Last.fm and Libre.fm, using two foo_audioscrobbler.dlls simultaneously.

There is a guide to how to do this, http://ideas.libre.fm/index.php/Client_Support, but page seems to be down.

• asgeo1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2009, 01:58
    The guide involves setting the foobar2000 proxy settings so requests to last.fm are sent via libre.fm instead

Unfortunately if you connect to the Internet via a proxy, then you cannot use the above technique because you need to use the proxy settings for Internet connectivity.

Setting a hosts file entry will also not work because most clients will not use the hosts file for resolution when a proxy is configured :(

I hope this change can be done in the near future, as it would be very useful.

cheers,
    -asgeo1

• I'm using the two .dlls method currently, but it's less than ideal.

• thanks to this double *.dll trick now my brother and I can scrobble the tracks we listen to to our profiles while we're in the same room :-) another reason to love foobar!

• Anybody sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 feb 2011, 00:37
    I would really like this!

• Amin_e sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2012, 00:26

Good Idea

It's nice idea to add ability to scrobble to both last.fm and libre.fm as native capability :)
    I Love This :D

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.