Taste-o-metre!!

• Your musical compatibility with Luard is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Passion Pit, Coldplay and Kanye West.

• Your musical compatibility with paperbackpocket is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Athlete, Foster The People, Noah And The Whale, Two Door Cinema Club and Gomez.

• Luard sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2012, 04:43
    Your musical compatibility with wukkielad is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Wild Beasts, Depeche Mode, Arcade Fire, Delphic and R.E.M..

• Your musical compatibility with Luard is Very High

Music you have in common includes Friendly Fires, M83, Patrick Wolf, Wild Beasts and Lady Gaga.

• JXEYES sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 21:39

Your musical compatibility with ElectroMashUp is LOW

Your musical compatibility with ElectroMashUp is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey, M.I.A., Klaxons and Chase & Status.

• Your musical compatibility with JXEYES is Low

Music you have in common includes Pogo, Blackbird Blackbird, Gold Panda, Cut Chemist and Moderat.

• Your musical compatibility with Empatocles is VERY LOW

So low that there isn't anything in common. Sadness.

• JXEYES sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2012, 01:24

Your musical compatibility with AvocadoSlices is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Caravan Palace, Lana Del Rey, Foster the People, deadmau5 and Lyre le temps.

• Your musical compatibility with JXEYES is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Caravan Palace, Lana Del Rey, deadmau5, Major Lazer and Foster the People.

• isa_hm sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 08:43
    Your musical compatibility with AvocadoSlices is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, fun., The Black Keys, Regina Spektor and Mika.
    :]

• Your musical compatibility with isa_hm is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines, The Black Keys, Lana Del Rey, and Vampire Weekend

• Your musical compatibility with Charity_Pierce is Super

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Jamiroquai, Vampire Weekend, The Vaccines and Arctic Monkeys.

• Your musical compatibility with Beefi-XXX is Very High

Music you have in common includes Gotye, The White Stripes, Kasabian, The Dead Weather and Hadouken!.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit Therapist911 ist NIEDRIG
    Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Gotye, The White Stripes, God Is An Astronaut, Drowning Pool und The Constellations.

• vest12 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2012, 21:23
    Your musical compatibility with Sporting1210 is LOW: music you have in common includes Alt-J, Sigur Rós, Phoenix, Neu! e God Is An Astronaut.

alt-J is a very recommended group! Δ

Confusion ... will be my epitaph...
    • maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2012, 20:12
    Your musical compatibility with vest12 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes My Bloody Valentine, Friendly Fires, Joy Division, The Clash e Ultravox.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Grizzly Bear, Boards of Canada, Capcom Sound Team and Lady Gaga.

• Your musical compatibility with noheartbeats is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The xx, The Smiths, Radiohead and Placebo.

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2012, 02:11
    Your musical compatibility with Christina1900 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Counting Crows, Lana Del Rey, Anberlin, Friendly Fires e Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Delta Goodrem, Apparat, Mumford & Sons, Lana Del Rey and Biffy Clyro.

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2012, 02:29
    Your musical compatibility with Look-Alive is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Delta Goodrem, Apparat, Mumford & Sons, Lana Del Rey and Biffy Clyro.

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Low

Music you have in common includes Mumford & Sons, Fleet Foxes, Soulfly, Adele and Joe Cocker.

• vest12 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2012, 14:00
    Your musical compatibility with Beefi-XXX is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Beirut, The xx, The Cure, Radiohead, Moby.

buh!

Confusion ... will be my epitaph...
  • Your musical compatibility with vest12 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Grimes, Beirut, Florence + the Machine, Interpol and The Horrors.

• Your musical compatibility with DhiMinusGan is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Major Lazer, Crookers, Santigold, Metric and Miike Snow.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.