YOU KNOW THE SCORE...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2012, 18:45
    ninjaaqua said:
    I've started re-uploading shit. My new Jungle/Breakbeat Hardcore folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a1elxevdt62hx

Yay!

• MF seems to be derping around with my folders again so I've had to make new links for them, so share this one if you want to.

Jungle/Breakbeat Hardcore Labels:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ad80ipi7rr7xl

Also had to make a new one for D&B as well but I'll post that in a more relevant thread.

• Användare
    • 20 feb 2012, 09:03
    Sweet, bookmarked for later cheers Ninja

• Rejoice bretheren, for I have uploaded the entirity of Suburban Base Records (http://www.discogs.com/label/Suburban+Base+Records) to my Jungle/Breakbeat Hardcore folder.

Everyone knows that it has some godlike stuff on there so get whatever you want. I'd recommend:

Qbass - Deepa (NRG Remix)
    Cutty Ranks - The Return (Bizzy B & Ruffkut Remix)
    Sonz Of Da Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out
    Phuture Assassins - Future Sound (2 Bad Mice Remix)
    Remarc - RIP
    Krome & Time - The Slammer
    Krome & Time - This Sound is the for Underground
    Austin - Unity in Dub
    Rhachel Wallace - I Feel This Way (M&M Remix)
    Smart E's - Sesame Treats (Turny loves this shit so much, I don't even)
    Cutty Ranks - Limb By Limb (DJ SS Remix) - Play this at 3 in the morning to become worse than Hitler.

I could go on but you get what I'm saying

• Oh wow I never knew what that track from Father Ted actually was.

• Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 13:38
    ninjaaqua said:
    Smart E's - Sesame Treats (Turny loves this shit so much, I don't even)

It's a nostalgia thing.

NameAlreadyUsed said:
    Oh wow I never knew what that track from Father Ted actually was.

Which one?

• Cutty Ranks - Limb By Limb (DJ SS Remix) - Play this at 3 in the morning to become worse than Hitler.

• Played right at the beginning here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6yXkQFzgI

I lol;d hard when I heard this for the first time after hearing it on Father Ted.

• Its actually a pretty nice track as well.

• Kwta sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 17:12
    Father Stack is mah nigga

You might stop the party, but you can't stop the future
  • NameAlreadyUsed said:
    Its actually a pretty nice track as well.

Everyone remembers that one over DJ Taktix - The Way, which was also in the same ep.

• So, I uploaded two labels today.

Brain Records: http://www.discogs.com/label/Brain+Records
    Ran by Bizzy B, features some Breakbeat Hardcore but is mainly a Jungle label.

Kemet: http://www.discogs.com/label/Kemet
    Ran by the billion people who make up Kemet Crew. Again, has some Breakbeat Hardcore but is mainly a Jungle label.

Great shit on both labels though. I recommend Bizzy B + Peshay - 2 Dope E.P. and Bizzy B + Equinox - The Brain Crew E.P. on Brain Records and Various - Repatriation E.P and Brain Killers and Family Of Intelligence - Border Line on Kemet.

Junglist massive.

• For those who aren't sure that they want to sift through Brain's discography, I'm recommending Bizzy B's Retrospective on Planet Mu.

• Junglist-Q8COAS said:
    For those who aren't sure that they want to sift through Brain's discography, I'm recommending Bizzy B's Retrospective on Planet Mu.

I agree with this, but I highly recommend Bizzy B + Peshay - Dope EP and Bizzy B + Equinox - The Brain Crew EP. Such awesome stuff. I'd probably also recommend Twisated Mentasm/Bad Boy and the Brainwave EP.

But seriously listen to evrythiing by Bizzy B and The Dream Team, dude has the best Amen manipulation I have ever heard.

• New Kniteforce website is finally up! If Kniteforce doesn't ring a bell, then you probably wouldn't care.

(The eighth oldskool sample on G.E.M. is of a Kniteforce tune.)

• Fuck, my vast knowledge on Breakbeat Hardcore is limited to The Prodigy, I have alot to get through here.

• Junglist-Q8COAS said:
    New Kniteforce website is finally up! If Kniteforce doesn't ring a bell, then you probably wouldn't care.

(The eighth oldskool sample on G.E.M. is of a Kniteforce tune.)

Oh shit yeah, are they still giving away stuff for free or are they done with that?

triforceguy said:
    Fuck, my vast knowledge on Breakbeat Hardcore is limited to The Prodigy, I have alot to get through here.

Only their first and parts of their second album were Breakbeat Hardcore. But Experience was a proper old skool classic. Have you seen the essentials list for Breakbeat Hardcore?

• No, would you be able post it or link me to it?
    Experience is my favourite album ever, so anything like that would be great to hear.

• triforceguy said:
    No, would you be able post it or link me to it?
    Experience is my favourite album ever, so anything like that would be great to hear.

The essentials list:
    http://mutronica.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/breakbeat-hardcore.html

Also I'd say a lot of what's on that list is actually better than The Prodigy - Experience as far as Breakbeat Hardcore goes. My favourite producers are DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer, Krome & Time, DJ Trace, Orca, Liquid Crystal, Altern-8 and 2 Bad Mice. If you listen to everything on the list I guarantee you will find something you like.

• Okay, so I'm listening to Slammin' Vinyl now, it;s really good so far, especially Ganja Man.

Thanks for the list.

• DJ40K sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 01:24
    If you don't like Kniteforce, fuck you. Best Hardcore label of all time (Suck it Slammin Vinyl)

U KNOW DA SCORE
  • DJ40K said:
    If you don't like Kniteforce, fuck you. Best Hardcore label of all time (Suck it Slammin Vinyl)

Me and you are going to have problems. Best Ardkore labels are Slammin Vinyl > Suburban Base > Lucky Spin = Moving Shadow > Legend Records UK > Kniteforce > Strictly Underground > so on and so forth until all the labels have been named.

• So would you recommend just listening to all of the breakbeat hardcore essentials then?

• Basically yes. If you want some focus from the list then I recommend (in order):

Albums:
    DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Slammin' Vinyl
    2 Bad Mice - Kaotic Chemistry
    Altern-8 - Full On... Mask Hysteria

Singles:
    Orca - 4AM
    Krome & Time - This Sound Is For The Underground/The Slammer
    Acen - Trip II The Moon
    Liquid Crystal - Chromatic EP
    QBass - Funky Hardcore/Deepa (Remixes)
    Q. Project - Champion Sound

Mixes:
    Biochip C. - Break It Oldschool - 100% Classic Breakbeats

As for things not on the list, I'd recommend:
    Various - Classic Subbase
    Bizzy B - Brainstorm E.P.
    DJ Trace & Ed Rush - Don Bad Man/Clean Gun
    DJ Edge - EDGE CD 001

• I'll go through that in order now then, I'll check out /rs/ for a link for Kaotic Chemistry.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.