I dont really like uffie that much.

• blazet sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2006, 06:00

I dont really like uffie that much.

Call me strange but I don't quite get the hype with her. Like it's a bit edgey and raw and whatever but yeah... do I have any takers ;)

Electric Bloom (Blaze Tripp Remix) - My Foals Remix Entry!
    ---
    http://www.last.fm/user/blazet/journal/ - Only the best Last.FM Music Journal
    http://blaze.wordpress.com - My "Tech" Blog (Bit Boring)
    • trvs sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 apr 2006, 01:34
    she's not like the second coming... but she has a couple fun tracks. as long as you don't take it too serious then there's no harm.

i've noticed a lot of 'hate' surrounding her, and i'm trying to sort it out. seems like people are trying to call her a rapper which really is not what it seems to be about. its just fun party music... right?

• I got no problems with her =). Good fun dance music although I would say Uffie herself comes second to the production of the tracks.

• blazet sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2006, 15:28
    Well that's Mr Oizo's part there... and to be honest some of his solo stuff is quite strange and not too danceable etc so maybe he needs a second spoke on the wheel to truly shine right?

That being said, I recently got Mr Ozio - Stunt. Interesting track. Video is funny too. Should check it out.

Electric Bloom (Blaze Tripp Remix) - My Foals Remix Entry!
    ---
    http://www.last.fm/user/blazet/journal/ - Only the best Last.FM Music Journal
    http://blaze.wordpress.com - My "Tech" Blog (Bit Boring)
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2006, 07:01
    uffie is awesome, both pop the glock and ready to uff are teh most bangin trax0rz

• trvs sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2006, 00:09
    certainly the producers are in the driver seat... but i think they're influenced by uffie. like they create music the way she should sound (does that make any sense?). even though she's not at the helm, she has as much impact on her music. i mean.. just listen to a feadz track or a mr. oizio track or kavinsky or whatever... and it's a total different feeling. like her style, attitude, charm has an influence on the way the music ends up sounding like.

• plus, she's hot

• It's true, she's no Lady Sov, but her shit gets the party crackin'.

I named my cat Uffie.

• I think she's pretty bumpin'
    Is anybody else going to see her in London in March?

• Personally, I love her. One person stated how she isn't technically a rapper, while someone else compared her to Lady Sov. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Lady Sov and never got the hype with that one. --- She's got some great ones backing her though and she's lyrically very fun.

• Vaneigem sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2007, 19:36
    yeah she's good fun, especially if you don't think of her as a rapper. mr oizo's beat are fucking great. her diss song of the hollertronix board's pretty embarrassing though.

on a loosely related note, lady sovereign is not hyped in the UK anything like she is in the states; she seems much bigger there than over here - she was eveywhere when i was in new york in november.

• Im pretty sure Uffie is amazing :)

• you guys most be kiddin,
    uffie tracks are hot.
    she's not a rapper she's not straight electronic, but who cares...the tracks are just seriously good.
    i am digging her alot, and my main genre is eleectronic music. her lyrics are fun shit as well... she just doesn't give a fuck

• $leaze sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2007, 18:01
    Same people that hate on Uffie probably hated on L'Trimm in the 80s.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2007, 18:13
    truthfully. pop the glock is the biggest banger ive heard in a while..

maybe you should take another listen.

• yeah uff's nice grime. She's nothing to take seriously and I think that people who approach her music as something serious get disappointed or just hate her. I like to think of her as a bratty rich kid who picked up a hobby because daddy's always working and mommy can't put down a martini glass.

yuppp.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.