Scrobbling from other programs

• _goatboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2012, 08:57

Scrobbling from other programs

Hi

Thanks for your efforts with ZuseMe, massively appreciated.

I noticed though that when I close Zune the last.fm client says "song too short" as if there is a song playing that wouldn't scrobble, and it doesn't detect songs being played in Windows Media Player (and therefore Media Center, which is what I'm actually bothered about personally).

Is that a necessary trade-off or am I doing something wrong? :)

Cheers
    Chris

• dUMBIe sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2012, 18:15
    ill look into this matter, it should work just fine with all the other players around.
    The song is too short message only should come up when a song is no longer then 10/15 seconds.

• _goatboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2012, 09:51
    Cheers man :)

• dUMBIe sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2012, 18:51
    I just released v1.70, made some small changes.

It works just fine for me on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 SP1,
    with Windows Media Player and Media Center.

• _goatboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2012, 12:48
    Hi! Cheers for replying - I've updated to 1.70, at first it was still doing the same thing although I wasn't getting the 'too short' error message. Just nothing scrobbling from WMP/Media Center.

I double-checked I actually had the WMP plugin installed because it just seemed that weird. Still the same - not detecting songs in WMP. Eventually I uninstalled the last.fm client completely and then reinstalled it - now it's working. Really weird, as far as I know it's still the same version of the client... Anyway. All good now!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.