zuse just wont open

• zuse just wont open

so i installed zuse and have the newest version of zune, lastfm, and am runnning windows 7 but every time i try to open zuse nothing happens. i see that the program starts but it immediately shuts down and i have no idea why.
    has this happened to anyone else? does anyone know how to fix it?

also apologies if this is just a repeat of another discussion

also zuse is installed in the same folder as zune so thats not the problem

• K_RA23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2011, 04:15

ugh.

I've been having this same problem. How has no one replied with help for this yet? T_T

• same issue.... ):

• no1male sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 aug 2011, 19:02
    guys goto the zuseme group and download zuseme. Works flawleslly with no issues at all ;)

• Mecandes sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2011, 02:34

Fix for 64-bit installer issue

Here's how I fixed this problem on Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) running Last.fm v1.5.4.27091.

I installed the ZuseSetup-1.9.7-64bit.exe -- but attempting to run Zuse (even as Administrator) resulted in the "Zuse has stopped working" message.

I then tried installing the latest Zuse-v1.9.7.3.exe -- I guess this is 32-bit, as the files were installed in "Program Files (x86)/Zune" -- that's the wrong location for 64-bit Windows. However, I noticed that some of those files were not installed by the 64-bit installer I had run previously...

...so I simply moved all of the Zuse files from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zune" over to "C:\Program Files\Zune", overwriting the previously installed Zuse files.

After doing that, Zuse seems to be working flawlessly. My guess is that the 64-bit .exe download may simply be missing some files? So, try downloading the 32-bit version and moving the files manually.

• Votu sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 okt 2011, 12:53
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.