what's your favourite yuri/shojo-ai anime?

• Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 feb 2008, 23:58
    Interesting - I've come to know about Mnemosyne through /u/ too, last week ;] Still, I've got to watch it... probably after tomorrow.

Just finished Touka Gettan :] Very, very nice ^^ There's not as much yuri in main plot as was expected, but Kikyou is in love with Juna (nice kiss), Touka is sometimes transforming into girl with Momoka not worrying about this, and Kaya molests everyone (girls especially) and many, many, MANY other things like that ;] Even Lilith and Hazuki from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito appear there as on a their journey to find Hatsumi. Very, but very nice lirical atmosphere, melancholic even. Worth watching.

• Gveir said:
    Interesting - I've come to know about Mnemosyne through /u/ too, last week ;] Still, I've got to watch it... probably after tomorrow.

Do it :P Its full of win, guro and (some)yuri. I thought it was awesome beyond words. Just hoping it'll stay awesome until the end of the series ;p.

No.
    • _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2008, 19:38
    When I think of Mnemosyne I see this picture of falling hand from the beginning of episode ^^ Hilarious ^^

• Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2008, 09:39
    Do it :P Its full of win, guro and (some)yuri. I thought it was awesome beyond words. Just hoping it'll stay awesome until the end of the series ;p.
    I'll watch it today :] But from what I've seen, there's not as much guro as normal gore ;]

• Gveir said:
    I'll watch it today :] But from what I've seen, there's not as much guro as normal gore ;]

Ah well but still :P I like both

No.
    • Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2008, 22:26
    Ah well but still :P I like both
    Very good statement ;] Mnemosyne watched. Wow... Blood, mystery, supernatural elements, sex and nice drawing. Very good one :] Let's hope that all 'hardcore' elements are going to be in this series till the end, and that revealing some mysteries won't destroy story by being trivial... And let's hope that there'll be more yuri elements ;] For now - very good thing ^^

Patriotic digression - vodka that Rin is drinking at the beginning (and in the end) is famous polish Żubrówka XD Sticker at the bottle and color (a bit yellow, 'cause of a one single weed blade put in each bottle) don't leave any doubts ;]

• I read somewhere that episode 2 will be out 3rd March (raw?) =x. So we wont get to see the end until the end of summer if this keeps up :'

Ah and lol yes about the Vodka you're not the first to comment that =P I think Jaco posted about it somewhere too, unless I've been dreaming

No.
    • Jaco2117 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 feb 2008, 01:15
    Thea-chan said:
    I read somewhere that episode 2 will be out 3rd March (raw?) =x. So we wont get to see the end until the end of summer if this keeps up :'

2nd March, according to wiki and Anime News Network. We'll have probably one ep per month...

Thea-chan said:
    Ah and lol yes about the Vodka you're not the first to comment that =P I think Jaco posted about it somewhere too, unless I've been dreaming

Not me, but mistel:P I don't drink much, so I'm not very keen on Polish vodkas XD

• Jaco2117
    Not me, but mistel:P I don't drink much, so I'm not very keen on Polish vodkas XD

Ahh lol there it was - one page away, right under my nose =p Well at least Im not too senile ;3

No.
    • _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2008, 21:33
    http://www.doremi-fansubs.com/content/view/196/50/

Mai Otome 0? Not sure what the full name is.
    Anyway it's the very first episode and I can't already wait to download and watch it :]
    ShizNat *_*

• _Mady_ said:
    http://www.doremi-fansubs.com/content/view/196/50/

Mai Otome 0? Not sure what the full name is.
    Anyway it's the very first episode and I can't already wait to download and watch it :]
    ShizNat *_*

Woot its out? :O Kewl kewl, downloading :P

No.
    • _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 feb 2008, 00:11
    Riiight...
    I guess the name is Mai Otome 0~S.ifr~ (whatever that means) aaand... no ShizNat ;\
    Haven't seen Shizuru and Natsuki at all.
    I am truly disappointed.

But... there is some yuri and maybe it will be shown much better than in Mai Otome and Mai Otome Zwei :]

• Jaco2117 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 feb 2008, 19:55
    _Mady_ said:
    I guess the name is Mai Otome 0~S.ifr~ (whatever that means)

It means "Zero", a I've read it somewhere, some time ago... Zero, cuz it's prequel to Mai Otome TV.

_Mady_ said:
    aaand... no ShizNat ;\
    Haven't seen Shizuru and Natsuki at all.
    I am truly disappointed.

WHA...??? How come... That... cannot be... :/

_Mady_ said:
    But... there is some yuri and maybe it will be shown much better than in Mai Otome and Mai Otome Zwei :]

Who cares about yuri, if it's not ShizNat....

But, if I recall correctly, there was that picture in Mai Otome, where all those girls (Natsuki, Mai, etc.) were shown as little girls... so maybe they will appear like that in this OVA? :>

• _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 feb 2008, 20:53
    I've read a bit about it and now I kind of understand the plot :]

SPOILERS ;]

Bruce's Maid - Rena - is Arika's mother and Sifr supposed to be Nina's mom. And here's a quote from another foum but I'm *so* not sure if it's true :]

shizuru is head of the student council & has brought peace to the campus by disbanding the various warring factions that the student body was previously split into (it's a school of magic wielders, so the fights were literally wars). everyone in the school seemingly submits to her authority except for natsuki, an ex-gangleader who openly opposes shizuru & tries (ineffectually) to revive her gang. this is played mostly for laughs & shizuki treats natsuki much the same way as she did in mai-hime, with doting (if a little cheeky) indulgence. natsuki also seems to be opposing shizuru for more than just the disbanding of her gang, they have some (as yet unexplained) history together, and she is not immune to shizuru's charm...

And that is propably Natsuki (in the back :])
    Btw some say that the head of school looks like Shizuru's mother :]

END OF SPOILERS ;]

There will be only 3 episodes so I'm curious how much they show in it :] Anyway I'm looking forward to it :]

• Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2008, 09:43
    I'm watching Burst Angel right now and as expected it's very good. But I didn't expected as much pantyshots XD CG is quite nice, but not very good blended/cell shaded, yet it has some charm. Nice action too. Only 3 ep. seen right now, but to tell the truth Jo and Meg are quite nice couple :}

• _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2008, 10:23
    Burst Angel... *_*
    I've watched it some time ago and though I can't say it's innovative or whatever, I really liked it. And music is beautiful :]

• Kannazuki no miko it's my favourite. KNM is perfect <3

• Aeeru sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 okt 2008, 15:56
    well I have couples instead of series :p maybe thats because lots of series has subtext ^^ ShizNat is my fav ^^ as you may know from Mai Hime / Mai Otome
    as for the series Simoun -- Aeeru / Neviril
    Strawberry Panic was also enjoyable with cute couples
    and yeah KNM was great too
    most of all Kaleido Star is one of my favs too with Layla/Sora sub wish they had more scenes for them :p love reading their fanfics though =)

• Strawberry Panic is beatiful and Good! *-*

• Mnemosyne & Candy Boy >,,,<

• Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2009, 10:12
    Ga Rei Zero wasn't yuri at all - seems that whole web had Yuri Goggles set to max XD Whole relationship was sister-like, but a damn good one. Though few scenes, like great pocky-eating-rape or occasional glomps were simply epic. Very sad ending, and a whole series is one of the more dramatic ones, but without falling into being cheap, whiny tearmaker. Definitely worth watching for members of this group :>

Candy Boy - teh cuteness is killing me more and more with each and every one episode :<

• _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2009, 06:42
    Pocky-eating-rape? o_O

• Gveir sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 07:39
    Yeah, look at this :P But this sub is very poor, truly nothing compared to Ani-Yoshi. Though it's good for a preview ;]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBMjs6_lAk&feature=related

• _Mady_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2009, 12:31
    Ohh, so that's what pocky is ;]

"You have a really tight ass" - that rules.

• Changed my mind since, only Aoi Hana has been watchable.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.