• x__Lemon sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 mar 2008, 23:20

Taste-O-Meter!

Stolen from just about every other group on last.fm. =P

Basically, all you do is click on the profile of whoever posted before you, and copy the taste-o-meter result. ;)

So sit back and relax, enjoy the crash.
  • Very High

We rock my dear.

• Your musical compatibility rating with x_______x is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Beatles, Queen Latifah, Madonna, Queen, and Green Day.

Founder of Yet Another Pointless Group <-- Come join us for more fun and games.
    Who watches the Watchmen?
    • x__Lemon sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 mar 2008, 23:25
    Your musical compatibility rating with Mike_Anthony is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Fray, Green Day, Queen, Foo Fighters, and Snow Patrol.

Aw. =(
    Nice bands it's highlighted though.

• Your musical compatibility rating with x__Lemon is:
    Super

You share many artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, Kill Hannah, Muse, Jimmy Eat World, and Blink-182.

---

We have awesome taste Bex 8)

• "Your musical compatibility rating with MissBellaMuerte is: Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Placebo, Nine Inch Nails, The Smashing Pumpkins, Coldplay, and Poets of the Fall."

Well, I dunno about you, but I'd say that's perfectly compatible as far as I'm concerned. ;)

~Neph

• Your musical compatibility rating with Nephologia is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Incubus, VAST, Nine Inch Nails, Porcupine Tree, and A Perfect Circle.

~

Psh. It may be Low, but what little we have in common is damned good. :D

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2008, 07:50
    "Your musical compatibility rating with ferexiandra is: Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Metallica, Nightwish

^^

• x__Lemon sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2008, 08:27
    Your musical compatibility rating with LochNessa is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, AFI, Metallica, Bloodhound Gang, and Trivium.

• Your musical compatibility rating with x__Lemon is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Patrick Wolf, HIM, and A Perfect Circle.

~

Heeey, not bad. :)

• Your musical compatibility rating with ferexiandra is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including HIM, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Lacuna Coil, and Incubus

"I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've done all the work, taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me."- Layne Staley
    • Tzama sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2008, 00:25
    Your musical compatibility rating with Serletti243 is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Linkin Park, Green Day, Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and My Chemical Romance.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Tzama is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Children of Bodom, Pink, Slayer, and Girls Aloud.

• Flishli sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2008, 19:06
    Your musical compatibility rating with Lizisonfire is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Slayer, Children of Bodom, Blind Guardian, System of a Down, and Dimmu Borgir.

Not enough black/folk metal in your charts. :o

• Your musical compatibility rating with Flishli is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including System of a Down, Metallica, Judas Priest, Rammstein, and Trivium.

"I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've done all the work, taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me."- Layne Staley
  • Your musical compatibility rating with Serletti243 is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including HIM, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Lacuna Coil, and Incubus.

• Miesch sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 01:42
    Your musical compatibility rating with ferexiandra is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, and Breaking Benjamin.

Awww x3

• ^ Hey, it's quality that counts, not quantity. XD

• Your musical compatibility rating with ferexiandra is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including David Bowie, 30 Seconds to Mars, HIM, Incubus, and Coheed and Cambria.

Flishli said:
    Not enough black/folk metal in your charts. :o

Well it's not really my thing tbh, just a few bands maybe :P

• Miesch sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 14:04
    ferexiandra said:
    ^ Hey, it's quality that counts, not quantity. XD

Lol, very true ^_^

• Your musical compatibility rating with Miesch is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Evanescence, Lostprophets, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, and KoЯn.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 17:09
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Coldplay, Keane, Arch Enemy, Rage Against the Machine, and KoЯn

• Your musical compatibility rating with plyte is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Muse, Razorlight, and The Fray.

The bands mentioned are good though. :D

• Your musical compatibility rating with Rachael_93 is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Kaiser Chiefs, Lostprophets, Muse, The Automatic, and Queens of the Stone Age.

• judobabe sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 21:37

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Rage Against the Machine, Lostprophets, Stone Sour, Oasis, and Fall Out Boy.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.