• mp3 players

what kind of mp3 players do you guys use?

personally, i'm kind of old fashioned. so i use a 20 gb photo ipod. i'm considering buying anything besides an ipod. it's broken several times now. :/

• Srymjoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2007, 10:19
    I'm pretty old fashioned, CD Player if i have batteries with MP3! Cd's, or I hum the tune to myself.

• a Sony NW-HD3 / 30gig 30H Batt

and a Sony Ericsson W800i / 2gig 30h Batt in walkman mode

all this in a Dope Sony Noise Canceling Headphones MDR-NC50

• oh damn, that makes me want to start a headphones topic.

• 30gb black video ipod 5.5

just got it for my birthday in february, and already the earbuds are starting to fuck up on me

God's Grandson
  • would anyone recommend another mp3 player that is just as convenient as an ipod?

• default sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 aug 2007, 22:25
    I had an 80gb ipod untill it was stolen... I couldn't fit all my music on it.. so I'm waiting for a 100+ one

• evoROD sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 sep 2007, 22:24
    I have a 2GB iPod nano, just love it cos i listen like 40-60 tracks per day at work, then i come to my house upload all the info and sync it again with more random music or sometimes smart playlists, it's tiny and i can hide it pretty well when i'm on the street in case of the thieves.

...been there, done that...
    • Charmsxx sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 dec 2007, 00:11
    Did anyone buy a Zune??

I'm trying to compare it to the Ipods

I was following the pack all swallowed in their coats
    With scarves of red tied 'round their throats
    To keep their little heads
    From falling in the snow
    And I turned 'round and there you go
    And Michael, you would fall
    And turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
  • i just got the 80 gb zune.

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
    • SundayDL sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 feb 2008, 17:43
    30GB iPod video..

• 80 gig iPod "classic"

The OS was really buggy when it first came out but now the patches have pretty much fixed this one.

the new OS has a really useful search function and a scroll by first letter thru artists rather than going by every single one.

• well... i have my sonyericsson w900i with 1gb mem.card, also have a 2gb sony nw-a805 mp4 player thingie and my brand new toy is my 32gb ipod touch...

est sularus oth mithas
  • 8 GB iPod Nano Video

• My Sony Ericson W380i (in fact, my cell phone with a 2 GB memory card) or my old MP3 CD. I wanna buy an archos, with at least 80 GB of memory, but since my movie library reaches 40 GB as well as my musical one, I wonder about buying a 120 or 160 GB one. Rest In Peace my bank account, ye will be missed XD.

Some say that music is the soundtrack to their lives. I prefer to think of my life as the visual illustration of the music I listen to...
    • PolskaR sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jul 2008, 06:55
    30 GB Microsoft Zune, picked it up for 100 bucks, couldn't be happier.

PolskaR
  • 2GB Creative ZEN Stone Plus w. original in-ear h.phones.

motherfuckers don't need a signature
    • Willp693 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2010, 20:22
    80gb ipod classic.... very reliable, some senheiser earplugs

• Sony NWZ-X1060
    Its got noise cancelling

• reagan0 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 6 aug 2010, 09:28
    Creative Zen 4GB and a Zen Stone 1GB. Reliable and sound good, but really, really bare bones. I'm considering an iPod Touch, but I'm waiting to see if they're updated like the iPhone.

• Karnen sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 aug 2010, 21:52
    iPod Classic 160GB.

• This. And I love it ^^

Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi!

Nothing sucks more than opinions.
    • yavin03 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2010, 20:15
    Samsung YP-Z5AS
    And
    Nokia N95

• barbenna sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 dec 2010, 13:38

creative

30gb one of the first with big memory!
    immortal!

• 160GB iPod classic. It's almost full, and it makes me wish I could use one of those media players that use SD cards.

but what good would that do?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.