What Kind of Writer Are You?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jul 2007, 01:50

What Kind of Writer Are You?

I know that I'm new to the group and it might be a tad presumptuous to start a new thread, but I'm curious what the demographic is here. I'm sort of a general writing type. I run a website, write an occasional blog, do some short story writing. What other kinds of writing goes on around here?

• Eximious sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2007, 16:36
    I'm new here, too. I primarily edit comics and graphic novels but I do occasionally get to write a short here and there. I also keep several blogs and will occasionally write pieces for some comic sites.

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2008, 03:45
    Lately it's almost commercials stuff only, copywriting, journalism and so on. Apart from that, I published small book of poetry, and seven short stories in magazines. Some critics hated me, some not. My novel's getting published this summer... or at least I hope it will be published finally.

• Användare
    • 2 mar 2010, 02:12
    I used to be a journalist covering mostly the business of journalism before I wrote two media criticism books. I then wrote a book of short stories, then switched to the old style of fables used by alchemists -- I have a web site called Monsters & Queens that uses that sort of style -- so I have been all over the place that way...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.