Favourite Vocalists other than Winston?!?!?!

• Favourite Vocalists other than Winston?!?!?!

So come on, who's got a voice than can shatter windows, cure disease or even just make you want to run though a wall.
    Post your favourite vocalists here, and it doesn't just have to be an earth shattering growl from a metal frontman or a deafening scream from a hardcore lead. They can have the tune of an angel in their tongue or the force of a hurricane behind their anthem as long as its good, post it here.

The rabbits may hide in the woods but the fox can always find them
  • BB!

Benjamin Burnley from breaking benjamin has the BEST clean voice in modern alt metal. No screams, but damn that voice! its mysterious, sad, angry..its just beautiful man! and yeah Craig Mabbitt is my favourite screamer apart from the beast :D Craig's clean vocals are stuff of legend!

• I haven't really listened to Breaking Benjamin that much before, I might have to check them out.
    Craig Mabbit does have decent cleans, but I don't think his scream is anything better than 'good'. I mean there are better screams out there.
    I'm gonna put Phil Lebante out of All that Remains in there, he has an insane scream and can sustain it for basically forever, and his cleans are so inspiring

• oh yeah shit i forgot about ATR! :P completely labonte kills him man! the 8 second intro scream in this calling is insane!

• Yeah, 'this calling' is a prime example of how much of an amazing vocalist he is, I mean it shows his huge screams and his cleans in that song, dare I say it :P, are angelic

• Ed Butcher, former vocalist of IKTPQ is my fav... and I like the vocals from Eat A Helicopter

• Ed Butcher is a nutter, you heard Eternal Lord? The band he was in after IKTPQ

• Royki sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2010, 18:53
    Josh from "The Ailment" and Jamie from "The Red Shore"

• Randy of LoG, Phil of ATR, Butcher of IKTPQ

d(-_-)b [music is life] d(-_-)b
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jun 2010, 12:37
    Michael Crafter - IKTPQ
    Mike Hranica - TDWP
    Alex Erian - Despised Icon
    Steve Marois - Despised Icon
    Mitch Lucker - Suicide Silence

• yes I listend to Eternal Lord and to THFIW, too.. still like his vocals..

• best vocalists : ed butcher (the hunt for ida wave , enternal lord and i killed the prom queen) , dylan richter (for the fallen dreams) and mattie (for today)

• Mattie is quite the beast himself, i love his speeches

• Howard Jones/Mikael Åkerfeldt are the best vocalists you can find in my mind, both are very all round.

There's a lot of good dudes out there actually. I have to say that my favorite is Jake Luhrs(ABR). He's so friendly and has such sick vocals.

• Ed Butcher, Jake Luhrs, Chino Moreno and Tommy Rogers

• I just wanna say Oli Sykes hear to see how big a fight is going to start :P

• I'm not one to judge, but Nitro, I'm afraid you can no longer be a member of this group :P
    hahaha

• hahaha :P
    If I mad an 'Oli Sykes is a beast group' the spam mail in 8 figures or something :P

• crap, what's with my grammar haha

I meant

If I made an 'Oli Sykes is a beast group' the spam mail would be in 8 figures :P

• You know it man, but there's already about a thousand and one Oli Sykes fan groups out there - none can stand up to the titan of Winston

• Spencer Chamberlain - Underoath
    Josh Scoging - The Chariot

• Orion Stephens(In Dying Arms) Tony Dougard (The Air I Breathe). Orion is definietly my fav vocalist, but Tony has got such a satanic sound cant help but love it.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.