Show us your Winamp!

• Nice, really like that one.

• X_Oroborus_X said:

VERY cool. B-D

*~*Quack-La-Familia*~* . . . GET FAMILIAR!!!
  • Minez Kewl, Right Guyz? L0L

PEEP IT!

How ill is that . . . running the MMD 3 skin, got my Media Library to the left of my Playlist for easy CD-burning, browsing of the Winamp site, and other time-wasting activities. The empty space currently occupied by Scarlett Johansson's divine face is where I put my visualizer if I have enough resources to run it.
    I've said it B4, I'll say it again . . . WinAmp FTW!!! X-D

*~*Quack-La-Familia*~* . . . GET FAMILIAR!!!
  • Looks nice but still don't like when audio player takes all the desktop.

• A huge work recopiling all these obscure tejano music covers!

• Your Winamp looks also very nice...
    Last night I began to put some JPEG-pictures into my mp3-sub-folders, with the same file-names (album-names) like in the file-infos of the mp3-files in these sub-folders. This looks so good in my own Winamp during the playing...
    Finally I will also see an "album-picture" in the "Multi Content View" of my Winamp (all my screenshots are without these "album-pictures")...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
    AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
    • drthee sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2011, 14:06

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• MadTinus sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jan 2011, 22:07
    Mine.. Full screen, need the library!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 feb 2011, 05:11

• silber__ sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2011, 23:33

Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
    • ThY--- sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 nov 2011, 03:15

I pop my Winamp on my right screen.
    If not showed, i still have stuff displayed via CD Art Display (like the lyrics and pictures)

Check out my MUSICAL GENRES CONSTELLATION !

• visit me if you like my name

• caromba sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 dec 2011, 20:29
    Bento is awesome for organising large music collections.

• :)

• I can also say, that Bento is awesome for organising large music & video & image collections, watching videos or visuals (Milkdrop 2 is the best) or browsing on some music-websites (I have learned how to use the "Bento Browser"). In "Big Bento" the "Big Component View" is not large enough for me, but in "Bento" itself the "Big Component View" has the right size on my 1920x1200 pixel monitor (26"), and I can see my lovely Winamp really in fullscreen (100%), this is what I need.... :-)
    Bento is the only one skin, which I use (because of its very good "Singe User Interface"), and I never want to use another skin for my lovely Winamp... :-)

• B-b-b-b-bento

• fevereb sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 10:19

Big Bento with Lyrics plugin

"If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." ~ Anatole France
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 12:02

• All Images on Imageshack are away

Since January 2014 Imageshack is not for free anymore.
    Last night I walked through some threads in the Winamp Forums, and I have discovered, that all images have disappeared, which had been uploaded on Imageshack.
    I am here now, and it has happened also here and and in my profile, because some images from some other 3rd-party-services were on Imageshack, too.
    Many forums admins & forums mods will be in stress now because of the disappeared images.
    Some years ago virus-alarms had been reported by some other people, that was the reason, why I prefer to use other imagehoster and why I always have avoided Imageshack. That was a good decision.
    I am in many platforms, also in Flickr, deviantART, Picasa & Google+, Facebook & Photobucket. The posted images here cannot have more than 640 pixel as width, or the right side will be cut. But because I have so many images on Photobucket, it is better to post the link to Photobucket.
    http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/Sternenmaschinebine/library/?sort=3&page=0
    Alternatively You can visit Google+, where the images are bigger.
    https://plus.google.com/photos/+SabineKlare/albums
    The photo-album "Facebook" contains many sub-albums, imports from Facebook, incl. many Winamp-Screenshots (the best, I have much more on my harddrive).
    Maybe You want to register on Photobucket and the other platforms, too. I am very satisfied, that I am on Photobucket etc.
    BTW, since April 2014 I use cPro & cPro2 Skins, after I have used the default Bento for a very long time.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.