Can anyone recommend me a similar artist to WC?

• Can anyone recommend me a similar artist to WC?

I like the sound, be great to listen to somethin similar to WC if anyone has any in mind?

'Taste' really reminded me of Depeche Mode actually...

How I earn easy money by playing games and completing surveys:

http://sheldonxkorpet.tumblr.com/post/130730394/so-i-earn-easy-money-from
    • Plummad sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 nov 2008, 12:22

You dont listen to much do yoU?

Anything from the new-romanticism era of music. And any early goth pop, infact, anything 80s. It's not hard to find stuff thats better than this, it's just a reinterpretation of perfect stuff (Like Depeche Mode).

Never be content.
    • K9Boomer sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 nov 2008, 18:35
    Depeche Mode without doubt.

Train by doing - Michaelangelo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
  • You tried Blaqk Audio?

• Everyone can be compared to Depeche Mode if you pick up a synth.
    This band is a big shit.
    Blaqk Audio comes closest because nobody else makes an insult to good genres of music.

© wedding bells on a thursday.
  • йоу нигга

• I was going to say Depeche Mode & Blaqk Audio, but that's what everyone else said. Maybe you should check out some darkwave music... Ayria & Emilie Autumn, perhaps? Emilie may be too classical for your taste(her newer music has more darkwave/industrial songs like Dead Is the New Alive & I Know Where You Sleep), but definitely check out Ayria(I recommend Disease).

Basically, I'd suggest that you look into some old Gothic rock/post-punk bands like The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, The Sisters of Mercy, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Joy Division, etc. I know that William's a fan of that kind of music, so it's all the same feel if not necessarily the same genre. Also, he's influenced by Morrissey, The Smiths, AFI, & David Bowie.

• Similar as in how?

Dark, dance-y, sexualized? I suggest She Wants Revenge, Dave Gahan (of D.M.), IAMX even.

• I'd suggest Obscure Pleasures, they're very much the english equivalent of him :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.