• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2010, 14:16

NEXT up!

Had to delete that other thread, didnt feel like scrollin!

Here I will let you know when a new mix is up and who's mix it is. I will also show you the list so you can expect when your turn is coming up.

List:

Danngo
    MacLuck
    Alin1618
    Sidekick
    cat_dentures
    T3W
    Trevlad
    Damone
    lesaut
    Pachanka
    noknow
    aunt13
    tkyd
    mudtoy

Right Now we are on Lesaut and he has (or at least I think its him) has put a new mix up there titled "the ghost of a dirty little girl" The last mix was great and lets get it rollin!

• nokdeez sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2010, 14:41
    Excellent, thanks for the update ; )

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2010, 16:28
    New mix published, and Next mix is Up!

Whose mix is this currently in "get off your rocker!" <--- should be pachanka's right?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2010, 17:11
    Sorry, I started "Get off your rocker" had an idea and jumped on it, but it can be delayed so that Pachanka can get down.

• great great job guys, loved that everyone went with the ghost/supernatural theme from my title.

btw, i am lesaut and i am a girl, haha. it's cool, i suppose it's a common error because all my album covers are naked chicks and most of my titles have to do with fucking naked chicks, but that is the joy of being a lesbian on the internet. you usually get mistaken for a straight dude.

can't wait for the next one, yo!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2010, 13:54
    OH! haha. I didnt know you were Sextranquilizer! Wasn't sure if you were on here. I think I knew that I just forgot, Im pretty sure the naked girls might have aided in solidifiying my memory loss in that area. Well mix turned out great next one is in the works, lets doii!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2010, 13:58
    Oh and btw T3W it would be best if ya didn't jump in and throw a mix in there. Is unfair to the others. Now you are grounded! NO tv for a week! DAMN YOU! haha, dont worry about it, BUT DONT DO IT AGAIN haah. ok. Pachanka should start a mix after this one.

• right...about to publish, should be interesting this one!
    Pachanka - get on the next one now! (please)

• nokdeez sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2010, 11:56
    Just finishing up a listening to the completed ROCKER. Good way to get things going in the office on a Monday morning ; P

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2010, 00:23
    next mix is UP!

• 1 track left to go!! this one looks a bit naughty :)

• nokdeez sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2010, 11:50
    next mix is UP!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2010, 04:06
    aunt13's turn!

• **edit**
    scratch that, i stopped being dumb for a sec and retrieved it :)

ello, could someone please message me the login details? - seem to have lost em in the 8tracks changes. ta very much :)

• alin1618 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2010, 11:19
    still 3 more tracks to go. Who's skipping? get in there and put a damn song!

• sorreee, i was a bit late checking this one out.... mine's on there now - 1 track to go :)

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2010, 17:08
    tkyd is next!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 sep 2010, 03:29
    next mix is up, go get em killers!!

• COME ON!! surely this is waaaaaaay overdue?!!!

• wow, that was like magic!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 sep 2010, 15:58
    MUDTOY is next then we have completed one round!! woooo to WD thumbs up!

• mudtoy sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 sep 2010, 07:31
    next mix is up

• 1 track to go! someone finish this bitch :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 sep 2010, 11:45
    Done!

• Danngo sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 sep 2010, 04:23
    We made it around once!!! WOOO OOOO last mix was fantastic! Time to start another revolution and around we go! Keep it goin guys. We slowed down there for a little bit but kept it goin strong. Dont give up, I wanna see this group hit 100 mixes someday. I threw the next one up there so go for it!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.