• Best Album

I've just decided White Blood Cells is their best album. How about it?

We're struggling with the notion that it's life not film.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2006, 22:39
    I like GBMS better. But WBC is certainly one of their best.

• Användare
    • 6 feb 2006, 04:36
    I am a big fan of there self titled first Album. I'd say in my opinion thats the best one, that or elephant.

• If I had to chose, I'd go for their self-titled album.

Winner's write the history books while Losers bury the dead.
    • schtef sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2006, 05:24
    White Blood Cells for me. Elephant would be second.

I'm actually not the biggest fan of GBMS. I don't think the change in style (though progressive) suits them as much.

I like food more than I like boys.
  • Elephant. White Blood Cells second.

I adore lots of tracks from Get Behind Me Satan, but I just skip through 4 of them.

• Yeah although GBMS has some great tracks on it it still is an average album, Elephant is a very good album, dont think there is a song on there that isn't worth a good listen.

• De Stijl

Just to be different.

But seriously, Hello Operator, Apple Blossom, Death Letter, Sister Do You Know My Name, Truth Doesn't Make A Noise, Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me, Southern Can...

This is a frickin' amazing record. Of course so are all the other ones.

I can't walk the streets now, to convulate my mind. Some pretty mama she starts, breakin' down. Stop breakin' down!
  • Elephant

I listened to that CD non-stop when I got it...

• GBMS

Definitely GBMS. Elephant next.

"Behind every beautiful thing, there's been some kind of pain."
    Bob Dylan
  • Re: De Stijl

Quoth StopBreakinDown:
    Just to be different.

But seriously, Hello Operator, Apple Blossom, Death Letter, Sister Do You Know My Name, Truth Doesn't Make A Noise, Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me, Southern Can...

This is a frickin' amazing record. Of course so are all the other ones.

Yeah, De Stijl's my favorite, too. It's also the first one I ever bought. Very bluesy and rocking- the definitive White Stripes album. :D Oh, btw I'm new here at last.fm so hello everyone! :)

• Music selection

Music selection where I am from is very limited so I haven't seen any place to buy De Stijl or White Blood Cells.....with that being said, I'd have to say my favorite is Elephant with self-titled being an extremely close second.

• Gotta be Elephant

I just love so many tracks from it...

• elephant

elephant rlz!

• Elephant, but...

I'd have to say that I've enjoyed some of their live stuff (Glastonbury, Endsessions Radio concert) as much as or more than their studio albums. But I'm a sucker for any band's live stuff.

• End Sessions was the best! I still think there should be a soundtrack to Under Blackpool Lights...

• HippyJez sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2006, 17:54

Self-Titled or Elephant

Their first album is so original and awesome, but I listen to Elephant more probably because it is so catchy and almost every song on there is immediately listenable

I don't believe in God, but if I did, he would be a black, left-handed guitarist

• Användare
    • 13 apr 2006, 11:57

Elephant.

Though the debut, and GBMS are very close. I can listen to all but one track on Elephant. GBMS, I skip like, three, but I just perfer Elephant. I <3 the debut too, but the lyrics aren't exactly deep, but it is a good rock album to dance to.

• Yeap yeap, White Blood Cells definatly is the best :P Elephant and De Stijl tie for 2nd

• Användare
    • 14 apr 2006, 09:30
    Quoth dan_the_bassist:
    I've just decided White Blood Cells is their best album. How about it?

Don't know if it's the best but it's definitely my favourite. It was the first White Stripes album I bought so that may be the reason.

• All of their albums are so incredibly different... They transform so much that I don't think they're even comparable. I could never choose a favorite. Lovelovelove.

• I'd order their studio albums like this...

1.- White Blood Cells
    2.- Elephant
    3.- Get Behind Me Satan
    3.- de Stijl
    5.- The White Stripes

There's a tie in the 3rd place.

Greetings.

With great power there must also come great responsibility

• I like their self titled album i like the cover of Bob Dylan's "one more cup of coffee for the road", that and "broken bricks" plus their first album captures the magic of their live shows its great.

• first album : )

perfect :~

• dijdij sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2006, 21:08
    White Blood Cells.

I want to live, and I want to love, I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.