'days of speed' better than 'catch flame'

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 aug 2006, 21:20

'days of speed' better than 'catch flame'

i thought that latest album was gunna be a blinder but it still dont beat me fav live album ever, anyone disagree and think catch flame is better?

• St0rm sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2006, 15:27
    days of speed is better, as it contains jam and style council tracks how can it fail to be :)

there's a live bootleg of the paul weller movement in concert floating around which some of us have got. if anyone wants it, let me know

• Paul Weller Movement

Is it the same as the live Video from Brixton Acad ?
    Or is it from a different venue ?

Peace and Love

B*$£%$d going to have listen to them both again now!

The Kids Are Screaming For That James Brown Style !!!!
  • Days is my fave Weller LP as it happens.

Catch Flame is just about ok - I can't say I play it at all other than on shuffle random!

• Dadal1er sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2008, 03:42
    I prefer Days Of Speed too, as the Heliocentric trax which seemed a bitt dull to me are much improved in the acoustic context. Love-Less or Science give me the chills. And as you said, it's got Jam & Style Council :p
    Catch Fire is about ok to me, but I prefer Live Wood to it. Anyways, they're all worthwhile.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jul 2008, 17:40
    just been listening to days of speed, he does those heliocentric songs more justice live and acoustic

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.