le weed in europe?

• le weed in europe?

I will be moving to Europe soon and would like to know which countries (besides Netherlands obviously, and Morocco if you count it as Europe) has the best weed?

also, which has better, Belgium or Austria?

thanks!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2009, 14:43
    Without any doubt... Switzerland!

• No no no... better is GB, weed in there is cheap as fuck.....

• [spam]

[spam]

I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful..
    These are truly the last days"
    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 23 dec 2010, 21:50
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 20:39
    Well i've never really picked any up abroad but then again i haven;t been abroad that many times, I'm happy with the green i get in england =\

• ludi007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2009, 22:24
    poland - hard to get, not too good comparing to...
    UK! - easy to get, cheap as hell and fuckin' good ;)

Do you serve a purpose? Or purposely serve?
  • i live in belgium and as far as i know i smoke good shit

• [spam]

[spam]

uhh
    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 22 jul 2011, 10:54
  • the best countries in europe to smoke are; The Netherlands( by far), Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Spain and Switzerland. In these countries the regulations and penalties aren't that bad. But still the best country is Holland.

BTW Hell no that morocco is a part of europe. I will move to Amerika when that crappy country joins the EU

• MuseMads sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2009, 18:28
    Denmark, police is pretty soft on hashis and because of Christania - basically one big hash market :>

Some friends of mine tried buying some shit in London, used 50 pounds and all they got was an empty bag ^^

• I'd recommend Czech Republic - very good stuff. Not so cheap, but - what is important i think - LEGAL!

• Användare
    • 2 mar 2009, 18:03
    Germany is not very recommendable. It's not hard to get but in most regions it's very expensive. However if you got the right sources you can get very good weed. A few weeks ago we had White Widow for example, it was a f***ing great time. In two years of smoking weed i only had bad shit 3 times.

• Well, you know that "the best weed" is in Holland.
    In that case Belgium has the best weed, because much of Holland's weed comes from Belgian farmers.

[I'm from Belgium (-; ]

• K_n_B sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2009, 08:41
    PORTUGAL!!!!

Next to the best hash of morocco and with the best climate in europe to grow it outdoor...

Although Spain is not that bad served, at least of hash and I have to say apart from Netherlands there is very good weed in Switzerland. U can believe me.... that WW variants *_*

• Legioona sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2009, 16:23
    Consult Erowid. My personal pick would be Portugal though.

• empasm sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2010, 12:23

halmstad

anybody there knowing greenie in halmstad? i just moved to sweden and it seems to me that here people don't really encourage the smoking of pot. :\

aenema.
  • In Latvia weed costs like 20$ per gram, it is a standart here.

• I live in Germany and here if you can get the right guy you can get sue good shit. I also know Belgium has good weed cause I am belgian. English weed sucks by the way! its just cheap but I have British friends who often have received stuff that's been laced but if not you can get some good stuff there too and cheap.

• LeCALLE sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 09:00
    i love that i live in holland!!! we got the best and strongest weed worldwide.
    http://lecalle.bandcamp.com/

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.