Tokio Motel - battle between fans and haters...

• Tokio Motel - battle between fans and haters...

What do you think about this war? I hate Tokio Motel and their fans but... every commercial band has got it's end, so maybe we should look for a good way to make their career shorter;) What ways of destroing them and their fans are the best? I'm waitnig for good ideas.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2006, 08:11
    I don't hate the fans, but the band :x
    Here in Germany there are toooooo many fans. =___= If I hate the fans, I would hate 80% of all German girls...

• I don't think that 80% of German girls are listening to TH. It's maybe 5-10% :P But ya know in my country (Poland) TH fans are increadibly intolerant and I must say that: they're stupid. They can't understand that someone dislikes TH and dare to say that music I'm listening to is shit. So u should understand how I feel about that. I didn't want to hate 'em at first but know... it's stronger than me:/

• nocius sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2006, 21:42
    It's just a matter of maturity. Most Tokio Hotel fans are young teenagers, so it's basically a youth thing. They are likely to grow out of this extreme kind of fandom. Tokio Hotel is in the magazines, in TV, it's hard to miss them. And if people get attracted by their presence in the media, perhaps even the way they look like, you'll have your reason for Tokio Hotel fandom.
    Most will realize that there is other great music sooner or later and stop listening to them. There's no need to fight people, just because they're not mature enough to have developed an own taste.

Tired, trembling,
    I am descending.
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2006, 20:41
    I think that this group'll forgotten in 2-3 years. They'll get their money and desappear. In tokio hotel there is no music, technics, lyrics, vocal... This is a new pop shit.

• CinDEEE sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 15:59
    Khronos9 said:
    I think that this group'll forgotten in 2-3 years.

hope so ^^

NOT LIKE YOU!
    • Seirya sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2006, 14:16
    I hope so too. But for some reason I don't believe in this kind of thing >_< The fans are mostly 'bout 10-16 yrs old ._. And there'll be always some people like 'em cheering for TH v_v I often see girls with TH shirts walking through the city, everytime I see this I wanna say something against TH but I know that this won't get a result u_u When TH gave a concert in my hometown I was really surprised...from the morning (saw it at 10 am) on there were so many girls standing in front of the arena x_X But what was really funny was that there were some anti-groups too *lol* That was kinda funny x3

I hope this group will have an end soon but this is just a wish I made and I think it'll not come true soon v.v"

• forgotten...

i hope that th don't ecxist in 1 year!!!^^@ namnamnam: when you hate the fans from tokio hotel you don't hate all german girls...because i'm one girl who hate them and i know many girls who hate them too!!!only very stupid (doofe,pubertierende..ka wie dat auf englisch heißt...:)) girls love them...kotz...:)

• Opooz sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 okt 2006, 21:14

um

If it disapperas we'll get after few years a new wave of threads 'bout them: "Tom's new girlfriend sneezed and then he left her" "Tokio hotel visiting Tokio";)

• VIPLenny sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 nov 2006, 18:29
    Well, might be TH is a popular band and bla bla bla, but I just love the fact, that there are 2 Hate HT groups in here (maybe more?) and that they are the two first groups to appear, when you search for TH!

(BTW I ONLY searched for them to find hate groups and find out if this site was worth visiting (if many people in here listened to TH it wouldn't be worth it)) ;)

• tarrako sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2006, 16:00
    you guys just talking.
    it is time to ACT. it is HAMMER, PISTOL, BASEBALL ROCKET (OR ANY OTHER WEAPON) TIME.
    let's go to streets and give those pop-maniacs lesson.
    EVERY TH T-SHIRT WILL BE RED FROM ITS OWNER'S BLOOD.
    you guys just talking. me too

• Zond3r sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2006, 00:39
    ...may be we should use flamethrowers?...
    LOL :D

Dem teach me to say "yes" and me still a say "no"
    Dem tell mi fi stop and mi still go
    Dem tell mi fi cut and me still grow - cah rastafari say so!
    • tarrako sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 nov 2006, 19:28
    :(
    no blood

• Användare
    • 11 nov 2006, 13:39
    KILL KILL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL!!!

• Opooz sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 nov 2006, 21:17
    "kill bill" xD

• danydany sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 dec 2006, 01:34
    you're just people without life. If you hate TH why do you search them and talk about them, just dont waste your time talking shit.

• Nein, Tokio Hotel soll es ewig geben, allein damit ich so einen Blödsinn überall lesen kann... juchhe...

Ich weiss schon warum ich der Anti-Anti-Group beigetreten bin hrhr

(ihr seid ja sooo tolerant muhahaha :p )

• Användare
    • 19 dec 2006, 20:32
    danydany said:
    you're just people without life. If you hate TH why do you search them and talk about them, just dont waste your time talking shit.

Shut the fuck up, faggot!
    yes, we should kill bill! and other faggots in that (lets say it is) band!

• danydany said:

Sorry, but I can't hate something, what I don't know :-P

• lisek07 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2006, 22:11
    I started hate them since i've heard their first song [i don't even remember the title of this crap]. This image, this poor music for stupid girls, this silly "skate"... holy fuck!! i just want to kill'em all... i'm from poland, and believe me - in our country those fuckers have lots of fans [i don't know why & how...]. i'll be promoting this group and i support you from all my heart and from deeps of my soul :D :>

reagrds from poland

GOD IS A DJ
    LIFE IS A DANCEFLOOR
    LOVE IS THE RHYTHM
    YOU ARE THE MUSIC
  • In my form there are 2 TH fans... they are best friends. On Bill's birthday they stood up VERY early. They made a cake and celebrated the birthday...
    I can't like TH fans. How can ANYBODY be so... stupid?

(I want a cake from 'em on my birthday, too xD)

• Användare
    • 2 jan 2007, 16:30
    lisek07 said:
    I started hate them since i've heard their first song [i don't even remember the title of this crap].

On my unfortune, I have good memory so I remember: Dursch den monsun, or sth. My sister allmost killed me with that song. Thanks to God, she hate them now too!

• Jeasis sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2007, 14:56
    heh.. juz wait until they hit puberty and the problem will solve itself.

break bill!

• Användare
    • 6 jan 2007, 11:19
    loool ! Jeasis is right !!! The singers' voice is becoming lower and lower (he/she can hardly sing Shrei anymore !)
    I'm not really a hater (in France, they are not famous already so no pb with fans) but i think they are so not credible...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.