Mule On Easy Street

• BluesRok sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2007, 02:26

Mule On Easy Street

I just found a great little CD at my local music store: "Mule On Easy Street 10-19-06". It was about $8, new!
    Tracks include:
    Hammer and Nails
    Time to Confess
    Million Miles From Yesterday
    That's What Love Will Make You Do
    Unring The Bell
    Soulshine (Reggae)

I really like the first four tracks. Anybody else heard this disc?

BluesRok / Jay
    • Rodiero sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2007, 10:04

one more

of course, I listen all of Mule. Do you know another little CD, it called "MO VOODOO"?
    _____very commendable_____

Rolf

• BluesRok sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2007, 03:25

Is "Mo' Voodoo" actually a disc?

I didn't know that "Mo' Voodoo" was available as an actual disc. I downloaded it, (5-songs), at Mule.net after proving that I had purchased Deja Voodoo, but I can't burn the songs to a disc and play them on the home stereo or in the car. Seems that there's some sort of protection I've never encountered before and I can only play it in Windows Media Player.

It is a good set. I really dig Kings Highway.

BluesRok / Jay
  • Happy face friday , peeps

Mule ~ totally rocks! Have any of you seen Mule "Live" ?Just curious...

IF your a fan of Warren,I highly recommend ~ Tales of the ordinary madness. Fabulucious,I have "every" CD of Warren,and my collection of Mule grow's constantly.

I'm new to this website,thought I'd chime in and wish you all a happy friday.
    Jade ~

Jade ~
    • BluesRok sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2007, 13:04

I've seen them once

I've seen Gov't Mule only once. In Omaha, right after the release of Deja Voodoo. I'll go see them anytime they're within 200 miles. They have been back here since, I just wasn't able to go.

GMule is in their element when they play live. Like many other people, i was turned on to them because of Warren and Allen Woody's roles in The Allman Brothers Band. Warren almost single handedly brought new life to that band, and the Mule was similar yet so different.

I get to see ABB in a week, with Warren Haynes, Derek Trucks, and the rest of the boys.

BluesRok / Jay
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.