HOW WE EVOLVE OVER TIME

• HOW WE EVOLVE OVER TIME

MANKIND IS PRESENTLY EXPANDING ITS SELF CONCEPTION TO INCLUDE ITS DIVINITY ALLOWING FOR NEW AND GREATER EXPERIENCES IN ALL REALMS---- PHYSICAL, MENTAL EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL. AS THE NEW CONSCIOUSNESS CONTINUES TO GROW AND MAN ALIGNS MORE AND MORE WITH THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IT IS, THE LIGHT WHICH IS CONTAINED IN THE DNA STRUCTURE WILL BEGIN WILL BEGIN TO INCREASE AND THE PHYSICAL BODY WILL ENJOY ITS DIVINE HERITAGE. THIS ACTION WILL, AND IS, CHANGING YOUR GENE STRUCTURE. YOUR GENES RELY ON THE DNA TO PROVIDE CERTAIN BLUEPRINT FUNCTIONS FOR EACH GENE. AS THE ETHERIC DNA BEGINS CONNECTING INTO THE TWELVE STRANDS THAT WERE INITIALLY IN PLACE, THE GENES, TOO, CHANGE.

IT IS BECOMING GENERAL KNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENVIRONMENT, THE UNIVERSE IN WHICH YOU LIVE, AND ESPECIALLY THE PERCEPTION OF YOUR LIFE'S SURROUNDINGS IS THE CONTROLLING FACTOR IN THE ACTIVITY OF YOUR GENES AND THEREFORE, YOUR DNA. THE RECEPTORS ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR CELLS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND FROM THAT INTERACTION TELLING YOUR GENES/DNA WHAT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS IN THE ENVIRONMENT REGULATE WHAT YOUR CELLS PICK UP. THEREFORE, THE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR CELLS ARE GIVING TO THE DNA/GENES ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ENERGY FIELDS IN WHICH YOU LIVE, I.E. THE WORLD OF THOUGHT. THE WORLD OF THOUGHT INCLUDES YOUR PERCEPTION OF THAT WORLD. YOUR REALITY IS NOT ONLY RELIANT UPON WHAT YOU ARE OBSERVING; IT IS ALSO EXPRESSLY CONTINGENT UPON WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.

WHEN A NEW SIGNAL COMES INTO YOUR ENVIRONMENT, THE CELL (THROUGH YOU) PERCEIVES THAT SIGNAL (PERCEPTION). IF WHAT YOU PERCEIVE IS SOMETHING THAT IS NEW, THE CELL TELLS THE DNA THAT NEW GENES ARE REQUIRED BASED UPON THE PERCEPTION YOU ARE HAVING.

THIS IS HOW MANKIND HAS EVOLVED ALL OF THESE MILLENNIA. THE CELL'S ABILITY TO RESPOND HAS CREATED NEW EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS IN THE SPECIES. THUS, THE CELLULAR MEMORY INCLUDES THESE NEW GENES AND MANKIND EVOLVES AND TRANSFORMS.

ALL CELLS ARE ENCOURAGED BY SIGNALS THAT GIVE A GROWTH/LIFE ENHANCING MESSAGE. CELLS ALSO MOVE AWAY FROM THAT WHICH APPEARS TO THREATEN LIFE. SINCE THERE IS ONLY ONE DIRECTION THAT THE CELL CAN BE MOVING AT ONE TIME, IT IS EITHER GROWING OR ATTEMPTING TO PROTECT ITSELF. PROTECTION ELIMINATES THE ABILITY TO GROW.

SCIENCE IS ESTABLISHING THAT CELLS WILL CREATE NEW GENE PROGRAMS OR WRITE OVER THOSE PRESENT IF A SITUATION CALLS FOR IT, I.E. STRESS, NEED FOR SURVIVAL. THE ENVIRONMENT CAN STIMULATE THIS ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR. THIS INCLUDES THE PERCEPTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT. WHAT YOU PERCEIVE IS WHAT IS WHAT IS REAL FOR YOU.

FOR EXAMPLE, LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE NEW CHILDREN WHO ARE COMING INTO THE PLANET--- THE INDIGO CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN OF OZ, THE CRYSTAL CHILDREN. THE DNA STRUCTURE IS MORE EXPANSIVE AND THEY RESPOND TO THIS PLANE DIFFERENTLY. SINCE THE ORIGINAL NEW CHILDREN BEGAN COMING INTO THIS PLANE IN THE MID- 1950S AND THE TECHNOLOGICAL AGE BEGAN SOMEWHERE AROUND THE 1930S, ONE CAN SURMISE THE EVOLUTIONARY CHANGES THAT BEGAN TO OCCUR IN THE DNA WITH THE INCEPTION OF SCI-TECH AGE.

THERES MORE INFORMATION TO THIS ARTICLE I JUST CANT TYPE IT ALL UP IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HEAR THE REST OF IT, THEY CAN ASK ME AND I WILL TYPE IT ALL UP.

To become aware of the Self is to re-cognize your potential in the realms of unlimited possibility. A Self-Realized person has recognized (rediscovered) the Divine potential (or Divinity) within him or herself and made it real.
    • Waldheri sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2009, 11:12
    Anything titled "how we evolve over time" surely must mention Darwin's theory of evolution, a central framework in the field of biology. However, there is no mention of it, earning the text a warning strike after the first casual glance.
    FR33THINKER posted in my shoutbox:
    hey I don't know if you've seen it or not but there's another thread on we are homo luminous it tells you how we evolve over time so if you wanna read it and um yes there's scientic data given actually this time so... Go read and tell me what you thought

There is scientific data? Will you be so kind as to point it out to me, because I do not see it?

A text can not be considered scientific merely because scientific jargon is used. Like all the other texts you have posted in this group, it is full of assumptions, wild hypotheses, and factually incorrect information meshed together in a fiction. I've made a list for you:

Baseless claims (lowercase numerals) and falsehoods (red upper numerals) per sentence:
    1. MANKIND IS PRESENTLY EXPANDING ITS SELF CONCEPTION TO INCLUDE ITS DIVINITY ALLOWING FOR NEW AND GREATER EXPERIENCES IN ALL REALMS---- PHYSICAL, MENTAL EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL.
    i : "Self" is made up of components that exist in various realms
    ii : These reals are: the physical-, mental-, emotional- and spiritual realm
    iii : The "self" can "expand" in these realms
    iv : The "self" can attain "divinity" by expanding into said realms
    v : Mandkind is actually presently attaining its "divinity" by mentioned process

2. AS THE NEW CONSCIOUSNESS CONTINUES TO GROW AND MAN ALIGNS MORE AND MORE WITH THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IT IS, THE LIGHT WHICH IS CONTAINED IN THE DNA STRUCTURE WILL BEGIN WILL BEGIN TO INCREASE AND THE PHYSICAL BODY WILL ENJOY ITS DIVINE HERITAGE.
    I : "Consciousness" is equivalent to "self"
    ii : There is a cosmic consciousness
    III : There is light contained in the DNA structure
    iv : This light will increase as the consciousness grows according to prev. mentioned process
    v : Consciousness can "align" with the cosmic consciousness
    VI : The physical body can experience emotion
    vii : The physical body will experience joy due to the "cosmic alignment"

3. THIS ACTION WILL, AND IS, CHANGING YOUR GENE STRUCTURE.
    i This action will change gene structure

4. YOUR GENES RELY ON THE DNA TO PROVIDE CERTAIN BLUEPRINT FUNCTIONS FOR EACH GENE.
    I : Genes rely on DNA

5. AS THE ETHERIC DNA BEGINS CONNECTING INTO THE TWELVE STRANDS THAT WERE INITIALLY IN PLACE, THE GENES, TOO, CHANGE.
    i : There is such a thing as "etheric dna"
    ii : There were originally twelve "strands" in place somwhere
    iii : Etheric dna connects into these twelve strands
    iv : As this happens, genes change.

Must I go on? This was only the first paragraph. The whole text is so full of baseless claims I can't imagine what you find scientific about it. Of course, you've shown you have no interest in critical thinking, so I guess my efforts spent here to outline what is wrong with these texts was ultimately futile.

Meshuggah: "A combination of the powerful and the avant-garde, the band is as visceral and imposing an act as you’ll ever see and hear, guitarists Fredrik Thordendal, Mårten Hagström, and bassist Dick Lövgren hammering out lurching, monolithic riffs as they headbang in robotic unison, vocalist Jens Kidman barking out surreal verses like a twisted drill sergeant while gesticulating like a puppet on strings. - Adrien Begrand (PopMatters)
  • Is this how urban legends are born?

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
    • Waldheri sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2009, 14:12

2nd and 3rd paragraph criticisms

IT IS BECOMING GENERAL KNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENVIRONMENT, THE UNIVERSE IN WHICH YOU LIVE, AND ESPECIALLY THE PERCEPTION OF YOUR LIFE'S SURROUNDINGS IS THE CONTROLLING FACTOR IN THE ACTIVITY OF YOUR GENES AND THEREFORE, YOUR DNA. THE RECEPTORS ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR CELLS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND FROM THAT INTERACTION TELLING YOUR GENES/DNA WHAT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
    False claims:
    1) Environment is the "controlling factor" in gene "activity" (expression?)
    2) That this idea is "knowledge"

Have you never heard of the "nature versus nurture" debate? It is an antagonistic idea that certain human properties are either defined by their nature (genes) or by nurture (environment, culture) - even though most of the times it is a bit of both. Although the environment has some influence on genetic expression, it is false that the environment is the "controlling" factor" in gene expression. Gene expression is largely regulated by hormones and proteins. Claim 2 is wrong because claim 1 is false, and thus not "knowledge".

THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS IN THE ENVIRONMENT REGULATE WHAT YOUR CELLS PICK UP. THEREFORE, THE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR CELLS ARE GIVING TO THE DNA/GENES ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ENERGY FIELDS IN WHICH YOU LIVE, I.E. THE WORLD OF THOUGHT. THE WORLD OF THOUGHT INCLUDES YOUR PERCEPTION OF THAT WORLD. YOUR REALITY IS NOT ONLY RELIANT UPON WHAT YOU ARE OBSERVING; IT IS ALSO EXPRESSLY CONTINGENT UPON WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.
    False claims:
    1) Electromagnetic fields regulate what cells pick up
    2) People live in "energy fields"
    3) Reality is contingent upon what you are thinking

Firstly: There are no cells or tissues in the human body that depend on electromagnetic fields - there are not "EM-receptors". Effects of electromagnetism in human physiology are rare. Furthermore, the only "electromagnetic" field we find ourselves in is the earth's magnetic field - which, because it its direction is the same for everybody living on earth (pointing "north") - we do not expect to have profound effect. Even a magnetic field that is several orders of magnitude stronger than the earth's magnetic field, like those used in MRI scanners, do not affect psysiological processes in human beings.

Secondly: If we are living in energy fields, can you show me a device that measures the strength of these fields?

Thirdly: External reality is fixed. It is not affected by our thoughts.

Meshuggah: "A combination of the powerful and the avant-garde, the band is as visceral and imposing an act as you’ll ever see and hear, guitarists Fredrik Thordendal, Mårten Hagström, and bassist Dick Lövgren hammering out lurching, monolithic riffs as they headbang in robotic unison, vocalist Jens Kidman barking out surreal verses like a twisted drill sergeant while gesticulating like a puppet on strings. - Adrien Begrand (PopMatters)
  • No maybe you should find that device on your own way I'm tired of talking to you because you know why you're always right.

To become aware of the Self is to re-cognize your potential in the realms of unlimited possibility. A Self-Realized person has recognized (rediscovered) the Divine potential (or Divinity) within him or herself and made it real.
    • Waldheri sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2009, 19:11
    Well no, this is not how criticism works. You throw a bunch of claims at us that you want us to believe (otherwise, why share them?). The burden of proof is on you: you are making the claims, not me. Certain claims are definitely wrong, and others are highly unlikely. They may be correct, but if you give no evidence of their correctness there is no reason for me to accept them as true. I try to show you the weakness of the whole 2012 story you are trying to sell, but you remain uninterested. You are not "talking to me" - you are copy-pasting wild claims. I then tell you what is wrong with them. Then you ignore me and copy-paste other wild claims, or call me an asshole. That does not constitute a conversation.

• No no no I don't want you want you to believe this you beleive what's best best for you!

• Lol.

"The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false." ~ Paul Johnson
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.